Pina Colada is one of the best cocktails that you can make at your home. In this post, I am going to share how I make this refreshing cocktail within 5 minutes.
My love for cocktails is unbeatable and I have tried thousands of cocktails. When I was in Puerto Rico, I tried Pina Colada for the first time. It was one of the awesome cocktails I ever tasted. When I returned to my home, I was missing it pretty badly. So, I decided to make it on my own. Since that day, I make this cocktail every summer.
To make Pina Colada, you only need 3 ingredients. The ingredients are pineapple juice, white rum and coconut cream. Mix them in a blender with ice and your cocktail is ready. Use pineapple slices or cherry to garnish it.
This was just a glimpse of the recipe. The detailed recipe with proper timings and nutrients are mentioned below. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Vampiro Cocktail– This Vampiro Cocktail combines the flavors of the Blanco tequila with a twist of different juices and a little spiciness. You can pair this Vampire cocktail drink with chips, salsa, and several other things.
2. Swamp Water Cocktail– This homemade Swamp Water Cocktail recipe is an amazing drink with apricot brandy, lime vodka and a (pre)made lime drink. It is a pleasing drink for the beginners as the cocktail lovers must have made or drunk this cocktail many times.
3. Rabbit Punch– Have you heard of Rabbit Punch? If yes, what can be more delightful than having Rabbit Punch drink at home? For those who don’t and are eager to taste it, we have brought you a homemade rabbit punch cocktail recipe.
4. Jungle Juice– Jungle Juice! What a unique name for juice! Wait, let me correct you; it is not a juice but a cocktail. Jungle juice is a cocktail made with rum, vodka, and a dash of fresh fruits.
Pina Colada Recipe
- 120 ml Pineapple Juice
- 60 ml White Rum
- 60 ml Coconut Cream
- Pineapple Wedge
- Put pineapple juice, white rum, coconut cream and ice into a blender.
- Pulse until it becomes smooth.
- Your cocktail is ready. Garnish it with pineapple wedges or cherry if you like.
Now it’s your turn to make this awesome cocktail at your home. We will be waiting for your reviews in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned for the next recipe.