Piccadilly Food Services is a well-known chain across the United States known for its large catering meals. This chain offers catering services for any and every occasion possible, including Christmas. So, in this article, let us take a look at the Piccadilly Holiday Menu with prices!
Piccadilly is well known for serving great meals in large quantities for every occasion possible. Keeping that in mind, they have released a holiday menu, which features some special meals and also desserts! On average, a meal for a large group of people from Piccadilly should cost $ 35 – $ 75.
Holiday cooking can surely be a tough task. Well, holidays like Christmas aren’t one of those where you would expect only a few people to be around. This is one of those wholesome holidays where all family and friends come together to celebrate.
That also means cooking for as many people! Well, luckily, you wouldn’t really have to worry about all that cooking this time around. All you can do is simply order yourself a wonderful meal from Piccadilly!
These meals are fresh and absolutely delicious too! The perfect thing for Christmas! So, now, I am pretty sure that all of you are geared up to see what all of these holiday specials are, along with their prices too.
However, before we begin, I would like to mention that the prices for this article have been taken from their New York location and they may differ slightly at other places. Let us take a look at a little information about this place before we get right to the menu!
Piccadilly, also known as Piccadilly Restaurants, is a chain of fast-casual cafeteria-style restaurants across the United States. Mainly, they are known quite a lot for their meal packages and catering services. The chain opened back in 1944 and now, they have quite a few locations across the United States.
Piccadilly Holiday Specials With Prices
Christmas cooking is truly a tough task, and we can all agree there. For people who genuinely enjoy cooking, it might not seem like much. But, for those who don’t, cooking so many options, that too for so many people, is a huge task!
Moreover, the more the number of people, the higher the stress. Well, isn’t the holiday season all about having fun and not stressing? Everyone deserves some rest and a break this time around, so why should you be left behind?
Instead of taking up so much stress, you can instead just order from Piccadilly restaurants! This chain serves a bunch of holiday classics, mainly turkey and ham.
Other than that, they also have desserts to choose from and the holiday classics are mostly available as a part of various packages. So, without further ado, let’s check all of these options out, along with their prices.
1. Turkey Feast
Turkey is something that can very well be enjoyed on Thanksgiving and Christmas too! A whole roasted turkey for a whole family may just sound like the perfect Christmas meal. Now, you can enjoy the same from Piccadilly without any of the added stress!
The best part about this turkey feast is the fact that it is available in three different variations to choose from. The first one is a whole turkey feast, which includes a whole 10-12 lb turkey, along with two portions of their cornbread dressing.
It also includes one portion each of turkey gravy, cranberry sauce and bread rolls. The second option is practically the same when it comes to sides. However, one great part is that you wouldn’t have to carve the turkey!
The sliced turkey feast consists of 5 lb of turkey and all the sides that I just mentioned. Lastly, the third and final variation of this feast is the Jr. Turkey Feast, which is perfect for a smaller family. This one has one portion each of cornbread dressing, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce, along with half a dozen rolls and 2 lbs of sliced turkey.
|Whole Turkey Feast||$ 74.99|
|Sliced Turkey Feast||$ 69.99|
|Jr. Turkey Feast||$ 34.99|
2. Ham Feast
If you don’t think Turkey is great for Christmas, then instead, you could try out one of the ham feasts from Piccadilly! Ham is another Christmas tradition and no one does it better than Piccadilly.
This feast, too, just like the turkey feast, has three variations. The first variation of them is the whole ham feast. With this one, you get a whole ham which is about 8-10 lbs in weight. Along with that, you also get two choose two of your favorite sides and a dozen rolls!
The next one is the sliced ham feast, which has 5 lbs of freshly sliced ham and the same side options as the whole ham feast. Well, you get to pick your favorite sides, which is always a great thing!
Lastly, the final option is the Jr. Ham feast, which has 2 lbs of freshly sliced ham, one side and half a dozen rolls, perfect for a family of 4-6! So, whether you want to feed a crowd of 12 or 4, you have all the perfect options here with you!
|Whole Ham Feast||$ 74.99|
|Sliced Ham Feast||$ 69.99|
|Jr. Ham Feast||$ 34.99|
3. A La Carte
Well, you may want to whip up your own cornbread dressings and other sides as well on Christmas. But if you would just like to order the main instead, you can still do so!
You wouldn’t have to worry about getting all those sides and not getting to try out some of your own recipes! The A La Carte options are plenty, with a lot of variations. The prices of these options are as given below.
|Whole Roasted Turkey||$ 48.99|
|Whole Spiral Sliced Ham||$ 48.99|
|Sliced Turkey (per lb)||$ 12.99|
|Sliced Ham (per lb)||$ 12.99|
|Gravy (1 Qt.)||$ 3.99|
|Cranberry Sauce (pint)||$ 3.99|
|Iced Tea (per gal.)||$ 5.99|
4. Veggies, Sides, Bread and Bundles
If you would rather cook the turkey or ham yourself and just get some sides or bread, there is that option as well! This one has a number of sides and bread to choose from and it also has a bundle.
Before I tell you the prices, here is a little bit about the homestyle sides bundle. This bundle consists of 3 sides of your choice from the options that I have mentioned below, and also a gallon of iced Tea! For the bread, the prices are fixed per dozen.
|Broccoli Rice Casserole||$ 11.99|
|Candied Sweet Potatoes||$ 11.99|
|Carrot Souffle||$ 11.99|
|Cornbread Dressing||$ 11.99|
|Green Beans||$ 11.99|
|Macaroni and Cheese||$ 11.99|
|Mashed Potatoes||$ 11.99|
|Broccoli Madeline||$ 11.99|
|Carrot and Raisin Salad||$ 11.99|
|Potato Salad||$ 11.99|
|Garlic Bread||$ 6.99|
|Mexican Cornbread||$ 6.99|
|Corn Sticks||$ 6.99|
|Homestyle Sides Bundle||$ 34.99|
You can end your meal on a sweet note from Piccadilly too! These dessert options are really versatile, with all sorts of flavor options to choose from! Most of them are either pies, cheesecakes, cakes, or puddings. The portion for the puddings is one quart. The options, along with their prices, are all listed below.
|Apple Pie||$ 19.99|
|Bread Pudding with Sauce||$ 11.99|
|Chocolate Cream Pie||$ 19.99|
|Cranberry Bread Pudding||$ 11.99|
|Devil’s Food Cake||$ 26.99|
|Italian Cream Cake||$ 29.99|
|Lemon Ice Box Pie||$ 19.99|
|Pecan Pie||$ 19.99|
|Pumpkin Cheesecake||$ 19.99|
|Red Velvet Cake||$ 29.99|
How To Order Online From Piccadilly’s Holiday Menu?
Ordering online might be a great option here, considering the sheer amount of food in every single portion! You can do that quite easily, even during the holiday season. Here, I have mentioned some ways in which you can order your meals from Piccadilly online.
However, do remember that all orders need to be placed 48 hours in advance! To order from Piccadilly’s holiday menu, you can fill out the form that they have provided on their official website.
They have a number of forms to choose from; one of them is the holiday order form. There, you can select all the options that you want, along with their respective quantities!
Similar Restaurants Offering A Holiday Menu
- Starbucks – Starbucks is the perfect place to get a good cup of coffee and this restaurant chain does not disappoint when it comes to holiday specials! From coffee to lovely holiday food, they have everything you need!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Americans love their donuts and what better if these donuts are all holiday flavored? That surely isn’t all that you can enjoy at this chain during the holiday season, so, do have a look at the entire menu!
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s surely needs no introduction! This internally acclaimed fast food chain has offers all through the holiday season and also a bunch of special menu items which you can’t miss out on!
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian coffee chain has perfectly found its place in the United States and for fans, their holiday menu is filled with a number of sweet treats, coffees and various other delicious beverages.
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen is known for its soft serves and various other frozen treats. Keeping that in mind, they have launched a holiday menu with some delicious options for blizzards and more!
- Red Lobster – Who said no one would crave seafood during the holiday season? For the freshest seafood ever, is there even a better place than Red Lobster? This chain has a number of feasts that have been added on their holiday menu, perfect for any sort of appetite!
- Boston Market – Boston Market for the holiday season has a number of precooked meals, curated with perfection. Whether it is entire meals you are looking for or just sides, everything can be found at Boston Market!
- Honey Baked Ham – No one does ham better than Honey Baked Ham and this chain has specials that include not just ham, but a lot more! Their holiday menu is truly vast and perfect for the season.
- Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel, for the holiday season, has a number of specials on their holiday menu. These consist of a number of heat and serve options, which you should surely check out!
- IHOP – International House Of Pancakes, also called IHOP is known for their pancakes, of course and a lot more! This chain of restaurants has a fantastic new holiday menu with a number of different specials that are worth a try!
Piccadilly has some great new options on its holiday menu. From feasts to A La Carte and even desserts, the options are plenty. Orders can be placed online or in-store and on average, a single meal from Piccadilly should cost between $ 34.99 – $ 74.99, depending on what you order.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the holiday menu available at all Piccadilly Locations?
Yes, the holiday menu is available at all Piccadilly locations across the United States.
Will this menu be available all through the holiday season?
Yes, the holiday menu will be available at Piccadilly all through the holiday season.
Will the prices of these menu items be the same at all locations?
No, the prices of these menu items may differ from one location to another.
Can these menu items be ordered online?
Yes, you can order all of these menu items online as well as in store.