When I was having my board exams. During my exams, there was a marriage of my cousin sister everybody was there enjoying. But I was at my home studying day and night. My mother suddenly called me and she said to me to search for her recipe dairy and when I saw that dairy I found Pesto Pasta Recipe and never tried that recipe and so I was alone at home so I tried it.
I followed each and every step of Pesto Pasta Recipe of my mother and guess what? I made delicious Pesto Pasta that day and I was at seventh sky because I cooked it so well.
Next day when my family came home. I serve Pesto Pasta to them and everybody said lovely words to my salad and most of my aunt’s asked for Pesto Pasta Recipe.
Pesto Pasta Recipe is very easy that anyone can make it at home. I have a surprise for you people guess what? I am going to share the Pesto Pasta Recipe of my mother with you all today.
But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pasta Pronto– This recipe is one of the best pasta recipes that you can easily make at your home. I really encourage all of you to try this recipe at your home.
2. Kamut Pasta– This vegan homemade kamut pasta uses kamut (khorasan) flour, an ancient grain with a slightly sweet flavour, for a healthy whole grain noodle.
3. Pesto Pasta– Learn how to make pesto pasta with this quick & easy recipe! With bright, bold flavor, it’s one of our favorite weeknight dinners.
4. Bavette Steak– Bavette steak is a French name for the flank steak of a cow. This cut has rich and deep flavours. It is often referred to as the ‘butcher’s cut’. Intermuscular fat has a high degree of fineness.
Ingredients Required To Make Pesto Pasta Recipe
|Chopped Onion||1/2 cup|
|Chopped Tomato||1/2 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tbs|
How To Make Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
- Add pasta in a pot with water and a pinch of salt for boiling.
- After sometime when pasta is boiled, drain water from the pasta.
- Heat a pan and add oil to and put onion, tomato, pesto, salt and black pepper in it.
- Cook until onion turns a little brown.
- In a large bowl, add pesto mixture and pasta.
- Add cheese in the pasta mixture and stir it.
- Pesto Pasta is ready to serve.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Cooking Time||Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||10 MINS||25 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Pesto Pasta Recipe