Folks this one is a new addition to your regular veggies. This world has varied crops all of those are not well known to us. Here we bring you knowledge and variety at your ease for you to try the new. The names unknown know will be made known to you, to bring a difference in your life.
It’s chewier than chicken! Better than beef! It’s…a big block of bean curd! Next on the list is a vegan appetizer; Tofu and varied ingredients to bring more taste to your vegan life. This quick Peri-Peri Tofu sautéed with kale and mustard seeds has a sour-spicy flavor combination to make a light meal with tons of filling flavors and protein. And here is a quick journey to your exquisite flavored dish: Peri-Peri Tofu with Kale and Mustard Seeds.
How much time it will take:
Ingredients for Peri-Peri Tofu with Kale and Mustard Seeds:
|Firm Tofu||1 packet|
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Chopped ginger||1 tbsp|
|Chopped garlic||3 cloves|
|Kale chopped||2 cups|
|Peri-Peri sauce||2 tbsp|
|Mustard seeds||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||According to the taste|
Important notes about ingredients:
- Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks.
- Peri-Peri sauce is a combination of African bird’s eye chili blended with spices, lemons, onion and garlic.
- Kale is actually one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet. It is a leaf cabbage,has green or purple leaves and the central leaves do not form a head.
- Chives (allium schoenoprasum) have a light onion flavor, and have hollow, green leaves grace our summer salads, soups, omelets, and almost anything else that needs a hint of garlic or an herbaceous punch.
How to make Peri-Peri Tofu with Kale and Mustard Seeds | Recipe:
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat, and let it heat up.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic and saute for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add mustard seeds, tofu, and Peri-Peri and saute till tofu turns golden brown.
- Add the kale and let kale cook covered – about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.
Now enjoy a sour-spicy taste either plain or with a side of bread &/or a salad. You will be bound to notice how well it works with kale and mustard seeds for simple and easy dinner. Cherish you vegan love with taste and health.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…