Ordering fries at KFC is incomplete without adding pepper mayonnaise to your order. Today, I am going to share the secret recipe which KFC uses to make mayonnaise.
I have researched a lot about the recipe and tried many different versions of it. But after weeks of trying, I finally achieved a similar taste to that of KFC. The dip is very easy to make and can be used with any kind of fast food.
KFC makes pepper mayonnaise by substituting yolks from pasteurized eggs and processing them with d lemon juice, mustard, garlic and red pepper in a food processor. Then, add salt, oil and pepper and mix. Transfer it to the airtight container and your recipe is ready.
Now, let’s see the detailed secret recipe that KFC uses to make mayonnaise. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Cucumber Mint Raita– This raita is very healthy and good for summers. It perfectly goes along with any kind of food such as biryani, parathas, or whatever you like.
2. Mac and Cheese Bar– Mac and cheese bar is an appetizing dish that you can make for your loved ones. This dish is also a preferable option for hosting large gatherings.
3. Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce– Colonel Sanders’s secret KFC sauce can be used as a dressing sauce for salads, sandwiches, burgers and it perfectly fits as KFC chicken dressing sauce.
4. Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip– If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
Pepper Mayonnaise Recipe
- Food Processor
- 2 Yolks of Eggs
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Substitute yolks from pasteurized eggs and place them in a food processor.
- Now, add lemon juice, mustard, garlic and red pepper and process the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Then, add the oil, salt and pepper to the processor and mix once again.
- Transfer the mayonnaise from the food processor to an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator.
I hope you have liked this recipe. Make sure that you will serve pepper mayonnaise with some snacks and do share valuable reviews with us in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.