Ciao Folks! Enjoy the world famous Italian specialty today. Why leave the delight of each day, let’s cook everyday for a healthy, happy life. we all know cooking this changes your mood, gives you a break from the ruling stresses and makes you happy when you tend to enjoy it with family and friends. So, raise a toast to better life and make a quickie Authentic Arrabiata Penne Pasta.
The spicy taste and choice of aromatic herbs makes your Spicy Arrabiata Penne Pasta very amazing and a perfect treat to your taste buds. Al dante penne pasta tossed in a classic Italian tomato and onion sauce & mildly spiced with oregano, chilly flakes and the topping of the Arrabiata sauce is one quick pasta you can have while the tummy growls with hunger. Enjoy as a meal with soup or with breads of your choice.
Let’s make a journey towards our quick hunger respite.
How much Time it will take:
Ingredients for Fiery Penne Pasta Arrabiata Recipe – Penne Pasta Tossed in an Arrabiata Sauce
|Penne pasta||250 grams|
|Olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Garlic chopped||10 cloves|
|Red chillies crushed||1 tsp|
|Sliced onion||2 medium|
|Tomato puree||½ cup|
|Fresh parsley||1 tbsp|
Penne all’Arrabiata – Sanjeev Kapoor | Khana Khazana Featured video
Nutritional Information for Fiery Penne Pasta Arrabiata:
How to make Fiery Penne Pasta Arrabiata Recipe – Penne Pasta Tossed in an Arrabiata Sauce
- Boil penne in plenty of water with salt and a teaspoon of oil till al dante which means till just cooked. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Blanch tomatoes, peel, remove seeds and roughly chop. Heat one and a half tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and sauté for half a minute.
- Add red chilli flakes and continue to sauté. Add onions and sauté till onions turn soft and translucent. Add tomato concasse and mix.
- Add tomato puree and mix. Add salt and oregano and mix well. Cook for two to three minutes till the mixture gets a sauce consistency.
- Heat a little of the remaining olive oil in another pan, add some herbs add one portion of penne and toss. Add sauce as required and toss.
- You should not use a spoon or spatula to mix since it may cause the penne to break. Serve hot garnished with parsley.