Everybody is familiar with this fact that our mothers will never let us go out without drinking milk. So, I am also the one who does not like milk and our and my mother always force me to drink milk and I always left half glass of milk and ran away because I don’t like milk at all.
But my mother get a solution for this and What my mother did to make milk interesting is she adds pecans to my milk and I call it as Pecan Milk.
Now, I have become a very particular person who drinks milk regularly without any tantrums. Everything which is boring will become interesting if you have that sharp mind to make it interesting.
Today, I am going to tell you about the Pecan Milk Recipe if you find drinking milk boring. First we will see benefits of Pecan Milk:
- They’re important for immunity.
- They’re crucial for heart health.
- They’re surprisingly low in sugar.
- They can boost your brain.
Come Let’s see the steps of making Pecan Milk.
Ingredients Required To Make Pecan Milk Recipe
|Raw Pecans||2 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||2 tbsp|
|Maple Syrup||3 tbsp|
Pecan Milk Recipe
For Soaked Pecan Milk
- Soak you pecans for 5-6 hours.
- Rinse them in running water.
- Add the pecans in your blender and add a cup of the water.
- Blend until the mixture is completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add water, maple syrup, the vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend again to combine.
- Taste, and add additional maple syrup for sweeter milk.
- Serve immediately.
For Roasted Pecan Milk
- Raw pecans make a lovely milk with a pecan flavor.
- For more intense pecan flavor, you can roast raw pecans on a small, rimmed baking sheet for 5 to 8 minutes in the oven .
- Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup, the vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Blend again to combine.
- Taste, and add additional maple syrup or refrigerate it.
- Pecan milk will separate over time, so just combine it back together before serving.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||10 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Pecan Milk Recipe