Everybody is familiar with this fact that our mothers will never let us go out without drinking milk. So, I am also the one who does not like milk and our and my mother always force me to drink milk and I always left half glass of milk and ran away because I don’t like milk at all.
But my mother get a solution for this and What my mother did to make milk interesting is she adds pecans to my milk and I call it as Pecan Milk.
Now, I have become a very particular person who drinks milk regularly without any tantrums. Everything which is boring will become interesting if you have that sharp mind to make it interesting.
Today, I am going to tell you about the Pecan Milk Recipe if you find drinking milk boring. First we will see benefits of Pecan Milk:
- They’re important for immunity.
- They’re crucial for heart health.
- They’re surprisingly low in sugar.
- They can boost your brain.
Come Let’s see the steps of making Pecan Milk. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Hyderabadi Iranian Tea– This Hyderabadi Iranian Tea is enriched with your beloved tea with condensed milk and fresh cream to create a modern twist on classic Iranian style tea.
2. Banana Nutella Smoothie– Sweet, nutty and incredibly refreshing, this Banana Nutella Milkshake is the perfect drink for kids and grownups alike. You can easily make it at your home with the recipe I’ve mentioned.
3. Pumpkin Smoothie– This pumpkin smoothie comes together quickly and combines some favorite fall flavors like pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, and other pumpkin pie spices.
4. Banana Berry Smoothie– The Banana Berry smoothie is a quickie to make. You may add any of your favorite berries. My favorite ones are Blueberries. Strawberries can be added too.
Ingredients Required To Make Pecan Milk Recipe
|Raw Pecans||2 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||2 tbsp|
|Maple Syrup||3 tbsp|
Pecan Milk Recipe
For Soaked Pecan Milk
- Soak you pecans for 5-6 hours.
- Rinse them in running water.
- Add the pecans in your blender and add a cup of the water.
- Blend until the mixture is completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add water, maple syrup, the vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend again to combine.
- Taste, and add additional maple syrup for sweeter milk.
- Serve immediately.
For Roasted Pecan Milk
- Raw pecans make a lovely milk with a pecan flavor.
- For more intense pecan flavor, you can roast raw pecans on a small, rimmed baking sheet for 5 to 8 minutes in the oven .
- Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup, the vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Blend again to combine.
- Taste, and add additional maple syrup or refrigerate it.
- Pecan milk will separate over time, so just combine it back together before serving.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||10 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Pecan Milk Recipe