As an Indian, when Lohri (a festival in Indian Culture) is coming, we started eating watching Pecans. At the time, we used to eat it a lot. If I talk about myself, I used to eat is Pecan Crackers a lot. My mother brought them from the market and I enjoy eating it.
But as we know nothing remains forever and some things remain in our memories only. I am living in Melbourne and Australia far away from home. Today, I was remembering those moments from my childhood and started craving for Pecan Crackers.
I searched the Indian market over here but was not able to find Pecan Crackers, I called my mom and asked her Do you how to make Pecan Crackers at home? Her answer was no and after listening to her answer, I was quite upset but suddenly and a thought came into my mind that when I was in school, there was my friend whose mother has a bakery shop and she made Pecan Crackers.
I called that friend of mine after so many years, just to know Pecan Cracker Recipe. I know it was quite embarrassing but I did it. She asked her mom about Pecan Crackers Recipe and provided me Pecan Cracker Recipe. I made those at home and by having one bite of Pecan Crackers, I recalled my childhood.
There are a few dishes about we have no idea how to make at home and we are not able to find the recipes also. Today, I was thinking to share Pecan Crackers Recipe with my friends over here so you can make them at home.
But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Soft Pretzel Bites– Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites-these little pretzel bites are fun to make at home and are great for parties and game days.
2. Peach Cobbler Oatmeal– A delicious peach cobbler with a topping that tastes just like an oatmeal cookie. Made with fresh peaches it makes a wonderful summer dessert.
3. Coconut-Pecan Frosting– If you are a fan of pecans and coconut, you are going to love this decadent and delicious frosting that takes german chocolate cake to the next level.
4. Heath Bar Cookie– If you appreciate a good Heath Bar or English Toffee you will love these delicious, easy-to-make cookies. They are slightly soft and incredibly chewy with a nice crunch along the edge.
Ingredients For Pecan Cracker Recipe
|Graham Crackers||16 ounce|
|Chopped Pecans||2 Cups|
|White Sugars||½ Cup|
I am a kind of person who doesn’t have the patience for the things I love and if you are also the same, then I have mentioned how much time it will take to make Pecan Crackers so, you can hold your tongue for a mouth-watering cracker.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||15 Mins||25 Mins|
When I was listening to my friend, she was narrating me the Pecan Crackers Recipe. I was very curious to know it and I know you are feeling the same. So, don’t worry you are just one step away from Pecan Crackers Recipe.
Pecan Crackers Recipe
- At 175 degrees C preheat the oven.
- On a baking sheet spread graham crackers and sprinkle chopped pecans on graham crackers.
- Over medium heat add sugar, butter, margarine in a saucepan and boil the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After boiling remove it from heat and over the pecans spoon the mixture for coating.
- In the preheated oven bake for 12-15 minutes until it will turn golden.
- Serve when it will become completely cool.
As I have mentioned above, I was very excited about the recipe and I hope you are excited too. So make it at home and you’ll definitely love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Pecan Crackers
Pecan Crackers is a sweet dish and most of the people over here are health conscious. I have mentioned the nutritional information of pecan crackers below.
How To Make Pecan Crackers at Home|Video
By watching something live, we grab it easily. So I’ve added a recipe video of Pecan Crackers below, so it’ll be easier for you to understand.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Pecan Crackers. Make this at at your home and do share your experience in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like this.