Wanna add a luxury dessert to your meal? If yes, then try Peanut butter ice cream cake. It’s a healthy creative fusion of ice cream and peanut butter. This recipe is pretty simple. So, you can easily make it at home. Keep reading this article to know more.
This dessert surprises you with different flavors as you cut it down layer-by-layer. It has a creamy texture from ice cream and peanut butter. It is decorated with crunchy peanuts and chocolate on top. So, you’ll get an explosion of sweet flavors from multiple elements in this peanut butter ice cream cake.
You can easily make Peanut butter ice cream cake by adding the mixture of cookies crumbs, melted butter, and peanut butter to a springform pan. Add the peanut butter and ice cream mixture to it. Freeze it for about 6 hours. Frost it with melted chocolate and whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle some roasted peanuts on top.
Scroll down and see full instructions in the recipe card. You’ll also find a similar video as you reach the end of this article. Rate this recipe now and share it with people you know would love this recipe too.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Springform Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Spray
- 9 ounces Chocolate cookies
- 1 jar Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 3 pints Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 ounces Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Condensed Milk ( or Heavy Whipping Cream)
- Roasted Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- In a bowl, add crushed chocolate cookies, peanut butter, and melted butter. Mix it until combined. Transfer it into a springform pan lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture tightly and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk softened ice cream and peanut butter until combines and spread the mixture evenly over the crust, cover the pan, and freeze for about 4-6 hours.
- After removing the cake from the freezer, release it from the springform pan. Add melted chocolate and condensed milk (or whipped cream) to a bowl. Mix it to combine. Add peanut butter to the crust of the cake and swirl the prepared chocolate cream mixture over it.
- Sprinkle some roasted peanuts on top and freeze it again for at least 10 before serving.