Sometimes you might feel bore from your daily routine snacks and want some twist and crunch in the daily menu. I can completely understand because the same situation happens to me also. At that time u want something different from your previous snacks menu.
I have a recipe of Peanut Buttercrunch in my mind which will add a crunch in your snack menu and bring a smile on your face while munching it. I have learned this recipe from one of my neighbours and she is very good at cooking. Every weekend she experiments with a new recipe.
One day, I visited her home and saw her making this Peanut Butter Crunch. After she completes the whole procedure and I asked her for the recipe, then she gave me the complete recipe.
Today, we will discuss the nutritional facts, ingredients, and complete procedure of this recipe. Let’s gather all the ingredients which we are going to use in this Peanut Butter Crunch recipe. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Vegetable Hakka Noodles– Love thy noodles will take on a new meaning altogether once you have tried the extremely popular Vegetable Hakka Noodles.
2. Dahi Palak Patta Chaat– Spinach leaves are coated in a batter and deep fried to make spinach fritters and then drizzled with smooth beaten yoghurt, chutneys, and masalas.
3. Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits– Are you’re one of the very rare people who want to know the recipe of Popeyes authentic buttermilk biscuits? This post will help you a lot because I will share the secret recipe for these buttermilk biscuits.
4. Chilaquiles– Make Mexican chilaquiles by simmering fried corn tortillas in salsa and serving with cheese, eggs, or beans. An easy and filling breakfast.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Crunch
|White Karo syrup||1 Cup|
|Peanut butter||1 1/3 Cup|
|Corn flakes||6 Cup|
Now, we have the complete list of ingredients, Let’s see how much time it will take to make the complete recipe of Peanut Butter Crunch.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Total time||Servings|
|20 mins||20 mins||40-45|
Now, we are done with all the things, so let’s see the directions, so you can make this Peanut Butter Crunch at home.
Peanut Butter Crunch Recipe
- First of all, add sugar and syrup in a pan and boil it on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Combine corn flakes and peanut butter in it and mix it until it covers the cornflakes completely.
- Ladle it on wax paper and cool it completely.
Now your Peanut Butter Crunch is ready and you can enjoy this evening snack at any day.
Nutritional Facts of Peanut Butter Crunch
Most of you were having a question like is it healthy or not? So, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Peanut Butter Crunch below.
I know you are curious right now to try this recipe at home. Go and try this recipe at home with all the instructions mentioned above. And yes don’t forget to share your experience or story, I will try to cover it in the thefoodxp blog.