Who’s ready for some peanut butter cookies? If you are, then try these peanut butter cookies without brown sugar. They are chewy, crunchy, and soul-nourishing. It is one of the cookie recipes that you can put on repeat. Wanna try the full recipe? Check out our recipe article below and get the cookies done right.
Make these peanut butter cookies without sugar by blending granulated sugar, eggs, flour, and vanilla extract. Scoop out the cookie batter onto the baking tray and bake the cookies. The peanut flavor cookies will be ready in just 20 minutes.
Try these peanut butter cookies without brown sugar, and they will become your favorite treats. Don’t believe me? See it yourself! Feel the sugary goodness with each bite of peanut butter cookies.
For some more details, check out the complete recipe. The notable list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions are mentioned below. Apart from this, we have also added some frequently asked questions for you.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar?
- Bowl – Mix all the elements in a bowl.
- Spatula – Fold the mixture with a spatula.
- Parchment Sheet – Place the cookies to bake on the parchment sheet.
- Serving Spoon – Spoon out the batter onto the baking tray with the help of a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar?
- Granulated Sugar – Prepare the peanut butter cookies by adding granulated sugar.
- Unsalted Butter – Butter will improve the texture of the cookies.
- Peanut Butter – A tablespoon of peanut butter will add sweet flavors with notes of chocolate.
- Egg – Eggs will help in binding the batter for preparing the cookies. It also improves the texture of the cookies.
- Vanilla Extract – Bring out the fragrant flavors with a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- All-Purpose Flour – Add half a cup of all-purpose flour for preparing the peanut butter cookies.
Steps To Make Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar
Take a bowl to combine all the elements for preparing the batter. Add eggs and beat until it is frothy. Next, add peanut butter, unsalted butter, flour, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar. Mix everything until it is well incorporated.
Spoon out the small balls onto the parchment paper. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the tray when the cookies are cooked. Serve and enjoy!
How Will Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar Look And Taste Like?
Peanut butter cookies without brown sugar have a soft consistency with a delicate and soft crumble texture. These cookies are crowd-pleasing and taste delicious. For instant gratification, endeavor the flavors of peanut butter cookies at your comfort home.
Peanut Butter Cookies Without Brown Sugar Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs evenly. Then, add peanut butter, flour, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar.
- Combine everything until it is well combined.
- Make the balls from the dough and spoon them onto the baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in the oven.
- Bake the peanut butter cookies for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I make peanut butter cookies without sugar?
Yes, you can make peanut butter cookies without both sugar and flour. The flourless and sugar-free cookies are delicious.
What sweetens sugar-free cookies?
To sugar-free cookies, you can add monk fruit sweetener, stevia, and erythritol.
How do you make healthy crispy cookies?
If you wish to make crispy cookies, bake them at low temperature. It will help in slow cooking and will result in a crispy texture.
How do you make chewy cookies thin?
For making thin and chewy cookies, don’t fold or over mix the batter. Moreover, don’t over bake the cookies. Overbaking will result in hard cookies.
Without any further ado, check out the details for preparing peanut butter cookies at home. Refer to the above article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.