Breakfast is the start of your day. What you eat in the morning is what gives you energy the whole day long. Our body has been fasting the whole night for about 10 hours, so it just sucks up all the nutrients and macro-nutrients whenever it gets them. So, breakfast becomes the most important meal of the day.
I always believed that what we eat in breakfast is the base of your day and it will decide how healthy are you and I always prefer to eat something which is healthy, nutritious and will give energy to me.
I always eat Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal which is not time-consuming. It gets ready in just a few short minutes, homemade breakfast of Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal, flavoured with cinnamon, sweetened with honey and topped with crunchy peanuts.
This ultimate healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal recipe is creamy, voluminous and will keep you full all morning long! Plus it only takes about 10 minutes to make. The bowl has around 370 calories, 17 grams of fiber, and 11 grams of protein.
I thought there are many people who want to eat something healthy, today I am here to share the perfect Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal recipe with my lovely people.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Recipe
|Quick Oats (Buy)||1 Cup|
|Ripe Banana (Mashed)||1 (Large)|
|Ground Cinnamon||½ tsp|
|Peanut Butter (Buy)||2 tbsp|
|Pure Vanilla Extract (Buy)||¼ tsp|
|Salt||As per requirement|
|Honey (optional)||1 – 3 tsp|
Note: Add sliced bananas, chopped peanut and cinnamon for serving.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal with Recipe
- Add milk in a pan and heat until boil.
- Now put oats in the pan and cook for around 5 minutes
- Now remove the pan from the heat and keep aside. While keeping aside, cover the pan.
- Now mash some bananas and put the mashed bananas, cinnamon, peanut butter, salt, and vanilla in a bowl and mix everything properly.
- Now add milk and oats in this mixture followed by honey.
- Add sliced bananas, chopped peanuts, and additional cinnamon over the meal before serving.
Nutrients in Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Recipe