It is a tradition in my family to bake a cake on every single occasion irrespective of its relevance and intensity. Peach Dump Cake is prepared during Christmas and it is a norm for us.
We have earmarked cake for major occasions. We absolutely love desserts and cake is obviously our favourite. We don’t order any cake as we make cakes on our own. My entire family is apt at this art, as I call it. Guests and visitors shower abundant praises on us for the cakes we bake. It seems funny but amazing at the same time.
An American dessert, Peach Dump Cake is quite an easy dish. It is made using four ingredients. It suits any occasion or celebrations. The name Dump Cake suggests that the ingredients are dumped into the pan and baked. Dump cake can be made in a variety of ways for it’s a perfect combination of fruit and cake mix. This cake is quite delicious and mouth-watering. You will be smitten by its taste when you eat it for the first time.
You will be curious to know how to make a Peach Dump Cake. So ending your curiosity, here I present Peach Dump Cake Recipe for you. Follow the directions to make a perfect Peach Dump Cake.
Ingredients required for Peach Dump Cake Recipe
|Peaches in heavy syrup||3 cans|
|Yellow Cake Mix||1 box|
|Apple Pie Spice||1 teaspoon|
|Unsalted Butter||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||1 hour||1 hour 10 minutes|
Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Add two cans of the peaches with the heavy syrup in a 9*13 dish.
- Drain out peaches only from 3rd can to the dish. Combine them well.
- After mixing the yellow cake mix and the apple pie spice together, they should be sprinkled over the tops of peaches.
- Now, the mixture is to be patted down lightly.
- Over the top of cake mix, place the sliced butter squares in equal proportion.
- Bake in a preheated oven(350 F) for about an hour.
- Before spooning it out, leave it undisturbed for at least 15 minutes.
Nutritional information of Peach Dump Cake Recipe
|Saturated fats||8 g|
|Vitamin A||707 IU|
|Vitamin C||7 mg|