Today’s recipe is ideal for serving at brunch. It’s a great combination of eggs and bacon – usually the morning stars.
Here it is, the fan-favorite Paula Deen spinach and bacon quiche recipe for the love of savory recipes.
Easy quiche is prepared by combining eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Blend the mixture using an electric mixer. Get a pie crust from the market and layer it with spinach, bacon, and cheese.
Pour over the egg mixture and bake. Fast and fancy quiche is ready to wow you. For those who want to add some fun to the quiche, let me help you. Instead of swiss cheese, use cheddar or American cheese.
If you want to skip the cheese, fill your quiche with fresh veggies like bell peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini. You will love the way the quiche will turn out.
So, are you ready to welcome the new addition to your brunch menu? Prepare this delicious Paula Deen spinach and bacon quiche recipe with the following steps.
Get all the information related to the recipe steps and equipment list below. You can check out other best Paula Deen recipes.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Foolproof Standing Rib Roast
- Paula Deen Scalloped Potatoes
- Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
- Paula Deen Banana Bread
- Paula Deen Fried Green Tomatoes
- Paula Deen Pineapple-Up Side Down Cake
- Paula Deen Corn Salad
- Paula Deen Coconut Cake
- Paula Deen Potato Salad
- Paula Deen Stroganoff
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche?
- Oven – Bake spinach and bacon quiche in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blender – Blend the egg mixture for a smooth pie filling.
- Knife – Cut quiche into wedges using a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche?
- Spinach – Chop spinach to add to the quiche. It will give you crunchy flavors.
- Bacon – Add cooked and crumbled bacon to make a flavorful quiche.
- Eggs – Use eggs to structure the quiche. So it will be firm once baked.
- Heavy Cream – Heavy cream adds thickness to the quiche filling.
- Swiss Cheese – Add a layer of swiss cheese to make the quiche rich and cheesy.
- Pie Crust Dish – Buy a readymade pie crust dish from the market to prepare quiche.
- Salt – Season quiche filling with salt for balanced flavors.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper to add a mild spiciness.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche
1. Prepare Spinach & Bacon Mixture
In a large bowl, combine six beaten eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Blend the mixture with the blender. It will make your filling creamy and smooth.
2. Bake The Pie
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a readymade refrigerated pie crust. Layer it with fresh chopped spinach, cooked and crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
Spread the egg mixture on top. Bake for forty-five minutes until the egg mixture is set. Remove from the oven. Cut into wedges. The spinach and bacon quiche is ready.
How Will Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche Look And Taste Like?
Spinach and bacon quiche is a classic recipe for your breakfast. This quiche features rich and creamiest filling layered on a flakey pie crust.
The two staple ingredients – eggs and bacon bring out the scent through the air. It looks like a yellowed-brown masterpiece with a creamy interior and crisp exterior.
Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche Recipe
- 2 cups Spinach (chopped)
- 1 Ib Bacon (crumbled)
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 1½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1½ cup Swiss Cheese
- 1 Pie Crust Dish
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper with the electric mixer.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Layer refrigerated pie crust with chopped spinach, cooked and crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Spread the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for forty-five minutes.
- The spinach and bacon quiche is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you make spinach and bacon quiche?
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine eggs, cream, salt, and black pepper in the blender. Take a pie crust, layer spinach, and follow with bacon and cheese. Pour egg mixture on the top and bake for forty-five minutes. The spinach and bacon quiche is ready.
Is fresh or frozen spinach better for quiche?
Use fresh spinach for the quiche as they bring fresh flavors and a chewier presence to the quiche.
What goes well with spinach quiche?
Roasted mini potatoes, fruit salad, green salad, banana muffins, caesar cocktail, and turkey sausages go well with spinach quiche.
What is the secret to making a good quiche?
Making a good quiche lies in its silky smooth texture. Moreover, the recipe uses an unbaked pie crust, best cooked with custard.
Can you freeze quiche?
Quiche can be frozen after or before baking. To freeze the quiche before baking, place the quiche on the baking tray and freeze until it firms.
Get ready to taste the richest quiche. It holds its shape so well and is suitable for almost every event. Slice into wedges and serve with any drink you like.