Paula Deen salmon patties recipe is the easiest snack we can make from basic pantry staples.
These patties get ready in just twenty minutes and demand less preparation. Follow this detailed recipe.
To make salmon patties, prepare a mixture of canned salmon, eggs, breadcrumbs, and green onions.
Turn the mixture into patties and fry them until golden brown. Delicate and flavorful salmon patties are ready.
Paula Deen uses canned salmon for the recipe. It gives you lean protein without boring you from cleaning it or removing the skin. Moreover, they add a nice mild flavor of fish to the patties.
To make your patties crispy, dust breadcrumbs over them before frying them. You will love the results.
Are you tempted to eat them? So am I. Let’s not wait anymore to prepare these tender and crispy patties. Please look at the recipe instruction section to know how to make it, along with equipment details.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Salmon Patties?
- Cooking Pan – Fry salmon patties in the cooking pan.
- Bowl – Combine all the pattie ingredients in the bowl.
- Spatula – Flip patties on the pan using a spatula.
- Paper Towels – Drain patties on the paper towels so the extra oil will be absorbed.
- Plate – Place cooked patties on the plate.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Salmon Patties?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Salmon Patties?
- Canned Salmon – Canned salmon is rich in protein and contains Omega-3. Make delicious patties with canned salmon.
- Egg – Stir in eggs to make patties. Eggs will help make the firm structure of patties so they won’t fall apart.
- Oil – Fry salmon patties in vegetable oil.
- Bread Crumbs – Fold in the pattie mixture for a crispy and flakey texture.
- Green Onion – Add a touch of freshness to the patties with green onions.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Salmon Patties
1. Make Patties
Combine canned salmon, one beaten egg, chopped green onions, and ¼ cup bread crumbs in a large bowl. Mix everything well. Take a dollop of mixture and form patties.
Make ten patties from the mixture. Dust the remaining bread crumbs over the patties. This will give them a crispy texture after frying.
2. Fry Patties
Heat oil in the cooking pan on medium flame. Once the oil is hot, place the patties.
Fry them until golden brown on each side for two to three minutes. Drain patties on the plate lined with paper towels. Salmon patties are ready to eat.
How Will Paula Deen Salmon Patties Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen salmon patties are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. They are savory with the freshness of green onions.
The eggs add richness to the patties, whereas the canned salmon gives it a mild, delicate, and less fishy taste. Your dinner will be a delight with these golden flakey patties.
Paula Deen Salmon Patties Recipe
- Cooking Pan
- Paper Towels
- 2 fillets Canned Salmon
- 1 Egg
- Oil (for frying)
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Green Onion (sliced)
- Combine canned salmon, green onions, egg, and bread crumbs in the bowl. Mix well and form ten patties out of the mixture. Dust additional bread crumbs over the patties before frying.
- Heat oil in the pan. Place patties in batches and cook on a medium flame for two minutes on each side.
- Drain patties on the plate lined with paper towels.
- Paula Deen salmon patties are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I keep my patties from falling apart?
Coat your salmon patties with breadcrumbs. It will give them a crispy layer and also bind the patties well.
Do you put eggs in salmon patties?
Yes! Adding eggs to salmon patties gives them a perfect structure.
What sides go well with salmon patties?
Fresh salad, roasted Brussels sprouts, potato fries, dinner rolls, and fried okra go well with salmon patties.
What sauce is best with salmon patties?
You can drizzle white wine sauce, honey mustard sauce, yogurt dill sauce, tomatillo salsa sauce, and even teriyaki sauce over salmon patties.
Which ingredients do you need to make salmon patties?
To make salmon patties, you need canned salmon, bread crumbs, eggs, and green onions.
You will love the simplicity of these salmon patties. They are crispy, tender, and flavorful patties – you have never eaten them! Don’t worry about the time.
These patties take less time than you think. Make it quickly by grabbing your ingredients.