Paula Deen pimento cheese recipe is a savory dip. It is a rich dip with a creamy texture. Enjoy this wonderful pimento cheese over your sandwiches. Follow the nitty gritty below.
To make pimento cheese, combine all the ingredients in the bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed. It will be ready in less than 5 minutes. Dip salted crackers to enjoy your snack time.
If you want to spice up pimento cheese, use jalapenos or cayenne pepper. For a tangy surprise, mix in a pickle. Salty and tangy flavors of pickles compliments the pimento cheese. You can also use some bacon strips to add pimento cheese for a distinct flavor.
Just like any other dip or spread, pimento cheese is versatile. There are tons of ways you can add pimento cheese to dishes. So, are you ready to make pimento cheese? Note down recipe steps and equipment list.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Baked Spaghetti
- Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- Paula Deen Carrot Cakes
- Paula Deen Baked Beans
- Paula Deen Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paula Deen Salmon Patties
- Paula Deen Vegetable Soup
- Paula Deen Buttermilk Pie
- Paula Deen Cobbler
- Paula Deen Cheesecake
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pimento Cheese?
- Bowl – Gather all the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Electric Mixer – Beat the cheese mixture with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Spatula – Use a spatula to mix all the ingredients.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pimento Cheese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pimento Cheese?
- Mayonnaise – Mayonnaise makes the pimento cheese creamy and silky smooth.
- Monterey Jack Cheese – Get a superior texture of the cheese dip with Monterey jack cheese.
- Cheddar Cheese – Prepare pimento cheese spread with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cream Cheese – Bring tangy flavor with cream cheese.
- Pimentos – Pimentos pepper gives a spicy flavor to the cheese.
- Onion – Add grated onion for a spicy flavor to the pimento cheese.
- Paula Deen House Seasoning – A flavorful house seasoning to use in pimento cheese.
- Salt – Salt balances the taste of pimento cheese.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper gives a spicy hint to the pimento cheese.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Pimento Cheese
1. Gather All Ingredients
Take a large bowl and combine mayonnaise, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, diced pimentos, grated onion, Paula Deen house seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
2. Whisk And Enjoy
Beat everything together with an electric mixer at medium speed. You can also use a spatula if you don’t have a mixer.
Pimento cheese is ready. Serve with soda crackers or enjoy between white bread.
How Will Paula Deen Pimento Cheese Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen pimento cheese is a delicious dip. It’s rich, salty, and savory. It has a balance of sweet and spicy notes, making it a good spread on sandwiches. Pimento cheese is red and has a creamy texture.
Paula Deen Pimento Cheese Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Pimentos (diced)
- 2 teaspoons Onion (grated)
- ¼ teaspoon Paula Deen House Seasoning
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper ( a dash)
- Mix mayonnaise, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, diced pimentos, grated onion, Paula Deen house seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Beat everything with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Pimento cheese is ready. Serve with crackers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to make Paula Deen pimento cheese?
Gather all the ingredients, like mayonnaise, cheese, seasonings, and onions. Mix well, and your pimento cheese is ready.
What is pimento cheese?
Pimento cheese is a spread that is often used in southern cuisines. It’s made with cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and pimento peppers.
What is pimento cheese good on?
Pimento cheese is best to spread on your sandwiches, burgers, and even pizza. Moreover, you can also enjoy it with deviled egg mixture or avocado toast.
What does pimento cheese taste like?
Pimento cheese tastes sweet, savory, and salty. It contains mayonnaise, pimento pepper, and other grated cheese. All these ingredients create a good balance of taste.
What kind of crackers do you eat with pimento cheese?
Pair pimento cheese with whole-wheat flatbreads, salted crackers, and pita chips.
Are you throwing a party at home? Make this homemade pimento cheese in less than five minutes. It tastes incredibly amazing with crackers and sandwiches.