A picture-worthy beautiful Paula Deen pecan pie recipe is a balance of sweet flavors. This holiday recipe calls for corn syrup, eggs, pecans, butter, and sugar. It’s chewy and has a rich interior. All that pie usually has!
We make pecan pie by preparing a rich filling with melted butter, sugar, corn syrup, eggs, pecans, and bourbon. Pour everything into an unbaked pie shell dish and bake to perfection.
When it comes out of the oven, you meet the gorgeous pie. Thinking about what to top pecan pie with? I’ve options for you.
Go ahead with putting whipped cream, vanilla ice cream drizzled with hot chocolate sauce or even Nutella on top of it. See, what a quick fix for a sweet tooth!
Now put your oven to preheat. Prepare a nice pie filling and pie crust. Get grooving with this flakey, buttery pie crust that nearly tastes like heaven. I’ve provided recipe instructions and an equipment list that will give you picture-worthy pecan pie. Check out other Paula Deen recipes.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Foolproof Standing Rib Roast
- Paula Deen Scalloped Potatoes
- Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
- Paula Deen Banana Bread
- Paula Deen Fried Green Tomatoes
- Paula Deen Pineapple-Up Side Down Cake
- Paula Deen Corn Salad
- Paula Deen Coconut Cake
- Paula Deen Potato Salad
- Paula Deen Stroganoff
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pecan Pie?
- Oven – Bake pecan pie at 350 Fahrenheit degrees in the oven.
- Pie Shell Dish – Buy an unbaked readymade pie shell dish from the store.
- Bowl – Take a mixing bowl and combine all the pecan pie ingredients.
- Spatula – Use a spatula to mix up the ingredients.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pecan Pie?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||35 Minutes||45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Pecan Pie?
- Pecans – Pecans have a foresty aroma with a mild floral flavor. They taste buttery and sweet in desserts.
- Bourbon – For strong alcohol notes, add some bourbon to the pie mixture.
- Butter – Add melted butter while making a pecan mixture for a silky smooth pie.
- Corn Syrup – Choose dark corn syrup for richer sweetness and caramel coloring.
- Eggs – Eggs are perfect binders for the pie and also they make the pie moist.
- Unbaked Pie Shell Dish – Get an unbaked pie shell dish from the store and take a hassle-free pie cooking experience.
- Sugar – Mix sugar with pecan mixture to add sweetness to the pie.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Pecan Pie
1. Prepare Pie Batter
Combine together melted butter, sugar, corn syrup, eggs, pecans, and bourbon. Mix well until everything is combined.
2. Bake The Pie
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Take an unbaked pie shell. Pour the pie mixture into it. Bake for ten minutes.
Lower the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for twenty-five minutes. You will have the top pie crust layer. Remove from the oven and let it cool down for five minutes.
Slice them into a triangular shape and serve.
How Will Paula Deen Pecan Pie Look And Taste Like?
If something is more buttery and flakey at the same time, it has to be pecan pie. A true dessert is delectable for those who love nutty and soft pecan pie. The bourbon adds a nice kick to the pie. While the pecans add a chewy texture. Enjoy this irresistible pie sliced into wedges.
Paula Deen Pecan Pie Recipe
- Pie Shell Dish
- 1½ cup Pecans
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Unbaked Pie Shell Dish (9-inch)
- 1 cup Sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, corn syrup, eggs, pecans, and bourbon. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take an unbaked pie shell, and pour the pecan mixture into it.
- Bake for ten minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for twenty-five minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the oven.
- Paula Deen Pecan pie is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between southern pecan pie and pecan pie?
The Southern pecan pie is a great combination of pecan and bourbon with the addition of maple syrup. While the pecan pie includes only pecans and bourbon.
What do you eat with pecan pie?
You can serve pecan pie with ice cream, and chocolate sauce, and also top it with whipped cream.
Is pecan pie served hot or cold?
Pecan pie is best served hot right from the oven. It tastes delicious with fresh flavors and scents.
How can you tell pecan pie is done?
Take the pie pan out of the oven and shake it a little bit. If you find a jiggle in the center, it is yet to be baked.
How long does pecan pie last?
Pecan pie can stay up to four days in the fridge. When you refrigerate, cover the pie dish with aluminum foil so it won’t get dry.
Now my friend! You are ready to make the best pie of your life. Make it on Thanksgiving or prepares it on a special occasion. This will not need any excuse to make. Follow the Paula Deen pecan pie recipe and let us know in the comments how it went!