Amp up your egg game with crazy-delicious deviled eggs. Try this Paula Deen deviled eggs recipe prepared in just ten minutes.
It’s a classic appetizer with creamy sauces and spices. Impress your friends and family with the best-ever egg recipe.
Preparing deviled eggs doesn’t require much ado. Simply scoop out egg yolk from the hard-boiled eggs. Mix with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and seasonings.
Garnish egg whites with yolk mixture and place interesting toppings for distinct flavors.
Paula Deen does a great job with her cream filling. However, to make your own filling, use your favorite ingredients like bacon, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mashed avocados, and other herbs, spices, and seasoning.
If you are planning to make deviled eggs on a super busy day, don’t fret. You can make these delicious babies upto two days in advance.
So, ready to whip up your holiday parties with flavorful deviled eggs? Get the full recipe here. You can also check out Paula Deen recipes.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Foolproof Standing Rib Roast
- Paula Deen Scalloped Potatoes
- Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
- Paula Deen Banana Bread
- Paula Deen Fried Green Tomatoes
- Paula Deen Pineapple-Up Side Down Cake
- Paula Deen Corn Salad
- Paula Deen Coconut Cake
- Paula Deen Potato Salad
- Paula Deen Stroganoff
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Deviled Eggs?
- Bowl – Combine egg yolks with spices and sauces in the bowl.
- Icing Bag – Fill the icing bag with the yolk mixture to garnish with egg whites.
- Fork – Use a fork to mash the egg yolks.
- Knife – Cut boiled eggs into half using a knife.
- Saucepan – Boil eggs in the saucepan filled with water.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Deviled Eggs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Deviled Eggs?
- Eggs – Take seven eggs for making delicious deviled eggs.
- Mayonnaise – Combine mayonnaise with egg yolks to make a creamy filling.
- Pickle Relish – Top the deviled eggs with pickle relish for garnishing.
- Pimentos – Sprinkle pimentos over deviled eggs for giving them a mild heat.
- Paprika – Garnish with cayenne pepper or chili flakes for a spicy taste.
- Salt – Balance the taste of deviled eggs with some salt.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper to give a mild spiciness to eggs.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Deviled Eggs
Add water to the saucepan. Place seven eggs into the saucepan. Bring to a boil for ten to fifteen minutes on a medium flame. While boiling, add some salt so the eggs will not crack during the boiling process.
Once boiled, take them out of the hot water. Immediately transfer the eggs to the ice water. They will be chilled faster and it will become easier to pill their hard shell.
2. Cream The Yolks
Peel the hard shell of the boiled eggs. Cut them into two pieces. Remove the yolk with the spoon and place it in the bowl.
Mash yolks with the fork. Stir in mayonnaise and add pickle relish and dijon mustard. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix everything well and make a smooth paste.
Fill the yolk mixture in the icing bag for later use.
3. Prepare Deviled Eggs
Place egg whites on a plain surface. Fill each egg white with the yolk mixture using an icing bag. Garnish with paprika, pickles, and pimentos. Serve it and enjoy.
How Will Paula Deen Deviled Eggs Look And Taste Like?
These classic Paula Deen deviled eggs taste super delicious. The hard-boiled eggs are garnished with creamy yolk and mayo filling.
The cream filling is prepared with spices and herbs to give you a spicy kick. Moreover, the pickle relish garnished on the top gives a sour taste while eating them.
Paula Deen Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Icing Bag
- 7 Eggs
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Pickle Relish
- Pimentos (for garnishing)
- Paprika (for garnishing)
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Take a saucepan, fill salted water and place seven eggs into it.
- Boil eggs for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Once boiled, remove the egg yolks and place them in the small bowls.
- Mash egg yolks with a fork and mix with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, pickle relish, salt, and pepper. Mix well and blend until you get a smooth paste.
- Fill the yolk mixture into the icing bag for garnishing purposes.
- Place egg whites on a clean surface.
- Fill each hollowed-out egg with a yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle pimento, paprika, and top with pickle relish.
- Paula Deen’s deviled eggs are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What makes a deviled egg deviled?
Devil means to combine food with various spicy seasonings and sauces such as red pepper, pimento, and dijon mustard. All these ingredients make the eggs hot and spicy and you will love the flavors with eggs.
What is deviled egg filling made of?
Deviled egg filling is made of mayonnaise, egg yolks, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. The little touch of paprika will give a perfect spicy note to the filling.
Do you use boiled eggs for the deviled eggs?
Yes! To make deviled eggs, first, boil the eggs. Then remove the egg yolk and make a filling with the yolk.
Are deviled eggs served cold or warm?
The deviled eggs are served usually at room temperature or cold. The yolk is removed from the boiled eggs and mixed with other ingredients. It is blended into the smooth paste and then decorated over the hollowed-out white eggs.
What do you eat with deviled eggs?
Serve deviled eggs with a beef sandwich, noodles, honey mustard ham, bread rolls, and also boiled potato salad.
Crack into these delicious egg preparations. If you are bored of eating regular egg recipes, deviled eggs are for you. garnish them with some amazing toppings and impress your loved ones.