Paula Deen corn salad recipe is a bright and delicious creamy dose. It is a perfect summer salad prepared with only a few ingredients.
Your taste buds will be tingling after eating this salad. Moreover, it gets ready in just five minutes. So, let’s dive into the recipe.
The corn salad includes corn, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, Fritos chips, red onion, and green pepper. All these ingredients come together in the bowl for the most delicious corn salad.
It is a spicy corn salad prepared with amazing ingredients. Paula Deen adds crumbled Fritos chips for the crunch.
Moreover, she adds creamy mayonnaise to the dressing. It is a game-changer ingredient for the delicious salad.
So, are you ready for the vibrant and refreshing salad? If yes, prepare to prepare this salad by following the simple recipe instructions mentioned below.
Also, we have listed the equipment list and nutritional information for your convenience. Check out other Paula Deen recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Pecan Pie
- Paula Deen Deviled Eggs
- Paula Deen Spinach And Bacon Quiche
- Paul Deen Fried Chicken
- Paula Deen Pumpkin Bars
- Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole
- Paula Deen Grape Salad
- Paula Deen Cornbread Dressing
- Paula Deen Cheesecake Meatloaf
- Paula Deen Pasta Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Salad?
- Bowl – Combine the ingredients in the bowl.
- Wooden Spoon – Mix ingredients with the wooden spoon.
- Knife – Chop onions with a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Salad?
- Corn – Use corn kernels to prepare a fresh Paula Deen corn salad.
- Mayonnaise – For creaminess, add mayonnaise to the salad.
- Cheddar Cheese – Any cheese can be a great addition to salads. We added cheddar cheese to the corn salad.
- Fritos Chips – For crunchy texture, add crumbled Fritos chips.
- Red Onion – Add chopped red onion for savory flavors.
- Green Pepper – Add some heat with chopped green peppers.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Corn Salad
1. Combine Ingredients
Combine corn, grated cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, green pepper, chopped red onion, and crushed Fritos. Mix well.
2. Serve And Enjoy
The creamy corn salad is ready. Serve in the bowls and enjoy.
How Will Paula Deen Corn Salad Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen corn salad hits all the right taste notes – spicy, cheesy, salty, and creamy. The texture of the salad is creamy and crunchy.
The Fritos chips add a nice crunch to the salad. Green chili pepper adds a nice spicy kick to the salad. All in all, the salad is surely an instant hit.
Paula Deen Corn Salad Recipe
- Wooden Spoon
- 15 oz Corn
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz Fritos Chips
- ½ cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Pepper (chopped)
- In a large bowl, combine corn, grated cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, chopped green pepper, chopped red onion, and crushed Fritos.
- Mix well.
- Paula Deen’s corn salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best combination with corn?
Crunchy vegetables, meat, pasta, potatoes, chips, and fruits are some of the best combinations with corn.
What does corn salad taste like?
Corn salad has a mildly spicy and slightly nutty flavor. The vegetables make a nice crunch to the salad. At the same time, the mayonnaise gives a tangy and salty flavor. The corn salad is a creamy, rich, and spicy salad.
What kind of corn is added to corn salad?
Boiled corn is added to the corn salad.
What seasonings can you add to the corn salad?
You can season corn salad with cajun seasoning, fresh herbs like parsley, garlic powder, and heavy, spicy cream.
How long should I boil corn?
Boil corn for five minutes.
Paula Deen Corn salad is best for your eyes and taste buds. Paula Deen gives you a finger-licking salad in her style.
So, get ready to make it, and let us know in the comments how it went.