Skip to the good part and embrace this lovely Paula Deen corn casserole recipe. You will need this creamy and cheesy delight to let go of the sad moments. It’s truly made for all-time corn lovers.
Give this casserole its original look by mixing all the corn ingredients. Add corn, sour cream, corn muffin mix, and butter.
Pour in the casserole and bake for forty-five minutes. The homemade casserole will be ready in no time. Moreover, the goodness will match your expectations.
Few ideas for you to garnish this beauty. Add some fresh chives for giving it a flavorful hit and also a nice color.
Above that, if you want to achieve a thick and soft cake-like texture, you can always opt for baking soda. A pinch of baking soda will help you in achieving desired consistency.
Tell me you can’t resist this right? Reading this and getting your eyes rolling on images, I get it! So, let me give a quick recipe here along with important details.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen French Toast Casserole
- Paula Deen Banana Pudding
- Paula Deen Cherry Pineapple Congealed Salad
- Paula Deen Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Paula Deen Chicken And Dressing
- Paula Deen Pot Roast
- Paula Deen Apple Pie
- Paula Deen Jello Salad
- Paula Deen Mashed Potatoes
- Paula Deen Roasted Turkey
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Casserole?
- Bowl – Take out a bowl from the kitchen cabinet and mix all the ingredients.
- Oven – Without baking in the oven, this corn casserole won’t make it as delicious as you see in the picture.
- Casserole – Pour creamy corn mixture into the casserole for baking.
- Spatula – Choose any spatula from your tools and use it for the proper mixing of ingredients.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Casserole?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||45 Minutes||55 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Corn Casserole?
- Corn Kernels – Buy corn kernels from the market and prepare this casserole.
- Corn Muffin Mix – Use corn muffin mix for a cakey bite.
- Sour Cream – Sour cream gives tantalizing flavors to the dish.
- Butter – Some butter will add softness to the crust.
- Cheddar Cheese – Cheddar cheese on the top. Voila! You’ll need some for sure.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Corn Casserole
1. Merge Ingredients In A Bowl
Add two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and butter in a bowl. The mixture is ready.
2. Bake Time For Casserole
Pour the corn mixture into the casserole. Bake for forty-five minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Look from the outside if it’s turned brown. Remove once baked.
3. Take A Bite And Enjoy
Garnish the casserole with a generous amount of cheddar cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts. The corn casserole is ready.
|Total Carbohydrates||47 g|
|Total Fat||4 g|
How Will Paula Deen Corn Casserole Look And Taste Like?
Get cheesy indulgence with this Paula Deen corn casserole recipe. It’s one ordered from heaven straight in your lap. The corn muffin mix brings a soft texture to the casserole. One dish lovers should try this dish.
Paula Deen Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 Corn Kernels
- 1 can Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Butter
- Cheddar Cheese (for garnishing)
- Take a bowl and throw corn cans, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and butter. Mix well.
- Transfer the corn mixture to the casserole.
- Bake for forty-five minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven. Garnish with cheddar cheese.
- Back to the oven. Bake until the cheese melts for five minutes.
- Paula Deen corn casserole is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you make corn casserole ahead of time?
Yes! You can prepare this yummy corn casserole in advance upto 48 hours prior.
Can you Freeze this casserole?
Yes! You can freeze this casserole for a day.
How can you make a non-vegetarian version of corn casserole?
You can make a non-vegetarian version of corn casserole by adding bacon pieces to it.
How to reheat corn casserole?
Reheat the corn casserole in the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
What can you serve with corn casserole?
You can serve tacos, enchiladas, and burritos with corn casserole.
Are you looking for unique casserole recipes? Thefoodxp is always here to get you in the chef’s shoes and inspire you to make such recipes. This corn casserole is dedicated to all corn lovers by Paula Deen. Creamy, rich, cheesy, savory – oh my god! I can’t agree anymore!