Topped with vanilla glaze, Paula Deen cinnamon rolls recipe is an instant hit. These rolls are extra soft, buttery, and fluffy and have a delicious cinnamon swirl. The world is your cinnamon roll. Make this recipe on your own. Find the details below.
Paula Deen makes these rolls wonderfully. Make the spongy dough for the rolls, then roll it out on the surface.
Place rich toppings and fold the roll to bake. Prepare a vanilla glazing and spread it on the cinnamon rolls once they are baked.
Here are some tips to make decadent cinnamon rolls. Use room-temperature eggs in recipes. They will make the dough rise quite well.
Moreover, you can use tangy cream cheese frosting instead of vanilla glaze. All in all the cinnamon roll recipe is a tempting and a crowd-pleaser dessert.
You can make cinnamon rolls in an instant by following these easy instructions. Note down the equipment you need and find the recipe’s nutritional information.
What's In The Post
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Baked Spaghetti
- Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- Paula Deen Carrot Cakes
- Paula Deen Baked Beans
- Paula Deen Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paula Deen Salmon Patties
- Paula Deen Vegetable Soup
- Paula Deen Buttermilk Pie
- Paula Deen Cobbler
- Paula Deen Cheesecake
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls?
- Oven – Bake delectable cinnamon rolls in the oven.
- Bowl – Combine ingredients in the bowl to prepare the spongy dough.
- Rolling Pin – Roll out the dough with the rolling pin into a rectangular shape.
- Knife – Cut cinnamon rolls into slices using a knife.
- Baking Pan – Place cinnamon roll slices into the baking pan for baking.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||30 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls?
- All-Purpose Flour – To make cinnamon rolls, use all-purpose flour.
- Cinnamon – As the name suggests, use ground cinnamon for cinnamon roll filling.
- Water – Use warm water to dissolve the dry yeast.
- Butter – Take melted butter and bush the rolled-out dough for a silky smooth texture.
- Milk – To make the dough soft, use warm milk.
- Eggs – Eggs play an important role in binding the dough.
- Vanilla Extract – Prepare a vanilla glaze with vanilla extract.
- Hot Water – Add hot water to prepare the glaze to achieve the desired consistency.
- Powdered Sugar – Sprinkle powdered sugar mixed with cinnamon in the dough.
- Yeast – Yeast makes the dough rise. Also, it gives an extra-soft texture to the dough.
- Walnuts – Chopped walnuts for cinnamon roll filling.
- Pecans – Get a rich filling with chopped pecans.
- Raisins – Add raisins to the cinnamon rolls to make them sweeter.
- Salt – Use salt to balance the flavors of cinnamon rolls.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
1. Prepare Dough
Dissolve dry yeast with water in a bowl and keep it aside. Meanwhile, take a large bowl and mix warm milk, ¼ cup sugar, and ⅓ cup melted butter. Stir in eggs with yolks and season with some salt.
Add two cups of all-purpose flour and mix until you get a smooth consistency. Now add the yeast mixture to the same bowl and combine. Form a nice dough.
2. Knead The Dough
Sprinkle flour on a clean surface and place the dough on it. Knead the dough for five to ten minutes. Place the dough into the greased bowl covered with the cloth. Let it sit until it rises for two hours.
3. Prepare Roll
Once the dough is raised, again place it on a clean surface. Punch the dough down. Now roll out the dough into a 15*9 inch rectangle with a rolling pin. Now brush the dough with melted butter.
Mix powdered sugar and cinnamon in the bowl and sprinkle over the buttered dough. Now sprinkle walnuts, pecans, and raisins. From the beginning, roll the dough up and pinch the edges together to seal.
Cut the roll into fifteen slices.
4. Bake Time
Grease the baking pan with butter and sprinkle sugar. Place cinnamon roll slices in the pan and bake until doubled for twenty minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. For Glaze
Mix four tablespoons of butter with powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add hot water to the glazing to achieve the desired consistency.
Once the cinnamon rolls are baked, let them cool for ten minutes. Then spread the glazing all over. Cinnamon rolls are ready.
How Will Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen cinnamon rolls are soft, fluffy, and rich dessert recipes. Infused with cinnamon filling, it gives you a strong ginger-like taste.
The walnuts and pecans add a nutty flavor to the cinnamon rolls. On top of that, the creamy vanilla glaze adds a nice layer of sweetened richness.
Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Rolling Pin
- Baking Pan
- 3½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ cup Water (warm)
- ⅓ cup Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ oz Yeast
- ¾ cup Walnuts
- ¾ cup Pecans
- ¾ cup Raisins
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Take a small bowl and dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Now stir together milk, ¼ cup sugar, ⅓ cup melted butter, eggs, and salt in the large bowl. Then add two cups of flour.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Stir in the yeast mixture.
- Prepare the dough.
- Place the dough on the floured surface. Knead the dough for ten minutes.
- Transfer the dough to the greased bowl. Let it double for two hours.
- Once the dough rises, punch down the dough.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin into a 15*9 inch rectangle.
- Spread butter on the dough and top with walnuts, pecans, and raisins.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in the bowl and sprinkle the mixture over the dough.
- Roll out the dough lengthwise towards you. Pinch the edges to seal the roll.
- Slice the roll into fifteen slices.
- Place the slices together in the greased baking pan. Bake for twenty minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the roll bake, prepare the glaze in the bowl with butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Add one tablespoon of hot water to the glaze for the desired consistency.
- Once the rolls are baked, garnish with prepared glaze.
- Cinnamon rolls are ready. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between cinnamon rolls and cinnamon buns?
Cinnamon rolls are filled with pecans, walnuts, and raisins and baked to perfection. They are baked in a greased pan and glazed with vanilla icing. Cinnamon buns are flipped out of the pan upside down, creating a sweet crust on the top with a butter-sugar mixture. Moreover, cinnamon buns are glazed with tangy cream cheese frosting.
What is the inside of the cinnamon roll made of?
The cinnamon roll is a rich dough containing walnuts, raisins, and pecans. It is then glazed with cinnamon, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Are cinnamon rolls better hot or cold?
Cinnamon rolls are usually served warm. If you have leftover cinnamon rolls, store them in an airtight container once cold. Before serving, please place them in the microwave for 15 to thirty seconds and enjoy.
What is the best flour used for cinnamon rolls?
Use bread flour for the cinnamon rolls.
What makes a cinnamon roll dry?
If you add too much flour than needed, rolls will become dry. In the opposite situation, if you use less flour than needed, the rolls will not get a proper structure and will be soggy and dense.
The best homemade cinnamon rolls are here! Be it Christmas time or the holiday season; these cinnamon rolls are worth splurging on. Make them at your home; your loved ones will rave about these rolls all day long.