I’ve got you a delicious Paula Deen broccoli salad recipe for health-conscious folks. It’s the healthiest way to enjoy nutrient-rich vegetables. It’s perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish. So, looking for an easy-peasy recipe? Try this 5-minutes salad.
Making broccoli salad is quite handy. A newbie cook can make this salad in no time. For this salad, gather broccoli, mayonnaise, white vinegar, raisins, onion, crumbled bacon, and seasonings in the bowl. Just mix it with a spoon, and it’s ready.
Once you prepare the salad, refrigerate it for some time. Thus, the broccoli can soak up all the flavors from the cheese, bacon, and mayonnaise dressing. Moreover, you can also use dried cranberries instead of raisins.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this broccoli salad recipe a try today! Refer to the ingredients list and start making your salad.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Baked Spaghetti
- Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- Paula Deen Carrot Cakes
- Paula Deen Baked Beans
- Paula Deen Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paula Deen Salmon Patties
- Paula Deen Vegetable Soup
- Paula Deen Buttermilk Pie
- Paula Deen Cobbler
- Paula Deen Cheesecake
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Broccoli Salad?
- Bowl – Combine all the ingredients in the large bowl to make a salad.
- Wooden Spoon – Use a wooden spoon to mix ingredients.
- Knife – Cut broccoli into florets using a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Broccoli Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Broccoli Salad?
- Broccoli – Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- White Vinegar – White vinegar gives a sour taste to the salad, which is quite amazing.
- Mayonnaise – For a creamy layer, add mayonnaise to the broccoli salad.
- Cheddar Cheese – Add cheddar cheese cubes to the broccoli salad.
- Cherry Tomatoes – Cherry tomatoes add tanginess and pop the color of the salad.
- Sugar – Sweeten the broccoli salad with sugar.
- Red Onion – Use red onion for the broccoli salad to add intense flavor.
- Raisins – Raisins are best enjoyed in a salad for their fruity and sweet taste.
- Bacon – Add cooked crumbled bacon to the salad bowl for extra flavors.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Broccoli Salad
1. Trim Broccoli
Trim off broccoli leaves. Wash broccoli in clean water after removing the stalks. Cut broccoli florets and stems into bit-sizes.
2. Prepare Salad
Place broccoli florets in the bowl. Add cooked crumbled bacon, cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, white vinegar, mayonnaise, raisins, and small chunks of cheddar cheese to the same bowl.
Mix everything well with a wooden spoon. Stir well and serve.
How Will Paula Deen Broccoli Salad Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen broccoli salad is healthy, filling, and easy to make. It has amazing flavors, textures, and colors from broccoli, onion, raisins, and bacon.
A creamy and tangy mayo mixture adds a zing to the salad. On top of that, the ultimate crumbled bacon adds a crispy texture to the salad, which you will love.
Paula Deen Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Wooden Spoon
- 1 head Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese (chunks)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 8 oz Red Onion
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes (havled)
- ½ cup Raisins
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- Cut broccoli into florets. Add them to the large bowl.
- Stir in cooked crumbled bacon, cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, white vinegar, mayonnaise, raisins, and small chunks of cheddar cheese in the same bowl.
- Mix everything well.
- Paula Deen’s broccoli salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is broccoli salad made of?
Broccoli salad is made of broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, bacon, red onion, raisins, cherry tomatoes, and sugar.
What is good with broccoli?
You can enjoy beef, butter, cheddar cheese, chicken, eggs, feta cheese, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, pasta, rice, pork, prawns, tofu, turkey, and yogurt.
What is the main dish that goes well with broccoli?
Pair broccoli with BBQ chicken, grilled ribs, and chicken parmesan casserole.
Do you put eggs in broccoli salad?
Yes! You can put eggs in broccoli salad. It’s a perfect combination and seriously addicting. Add runny egg yolk, crunchy broccoli, lettuce, and sweet corn tossed with creamy honey-mustard dressing.
What herbs or spices go well with broccoli salad?
Add herbs like garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, rosemary, sage, tarragon, and thyme.
For fitness freaks and health-conscious folks, this Paula Deen broccoli salad will do magic for you.
It’s a nutritious, healthy food that contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Plus, it gets ready in just 10 minutes. What else do you need on a lazy day?