Paula Deen baked beans recipe catches your eye at first glance. It looks dark red and has a thick texture of beans and bacon that will satiate your taste buds.
A bowl of baked beans is always a good idea for your family dinner. So, how about making one for your family? Let’s discover the recipe here.
Preparing baked beans is easy. Cook bacon in the pan along with onion, canned pork & beans, maple syrup, ketchup, and yellow mustard sauce.
Then transfer the mixture to the baking pan and bake for an hour. Savory baked beans are ready.
Baked beans are one such dish that tastes sweet and smokey in the same bite. To make it extravagant, Paula Deen adds ketchup and maple syrup. The combination of these flavors makes baked beans unique.
Baked beans are the right choice if you want a perfect potluck recipe or a BBQ party. Get recipe instructions and equipment details in this article.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Baked Beans?
- Cooking Pan – Cook bacon along with other ingredients in the cooking pan.
- Spatula – Use a spatula to mix all the ingredients.
- Baking Pans – Pour the bean mixture into the baking pans.
- Oven – Bake the beans mixture in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Knife – Chop the onions with a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Baked Beans?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Baked Beans?
- Canned Pork & Beans – Use canned pork and beans for the best dish results. They don’t need hours of cooking as you can bake them.
- Maple Syrup – Adding maple syrup to baked beans makes the dish sweet.
- Yellow Mustard Sauce – Add yellow mustard sauce for a tangy and spicy touch.
- Ketchup – Ketchup adds a smokey and sweet flavor to the baked beans.
- Onion – For a unique aroma and savory flavors, don’t miss out on adding onions.
- Bacon – Get crunchiness in your baked beans. Everything tastes amazing with bacon.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Baked Beans
1. Cook Bacon
In the cooking pan, add oil and heat on a medium flame. Stir in bacon and cook until nice and crispy.
Once the bacon is cooked, remove it from the pan. To the same pan, add sliced onions and saute in the bacon drippings.
Cook onions until they are translucent. Don’t brown them. Now pour canned pork & beans, cooked bacon, yellow mustard sauce, maple syrup, and ketchup into the pan.
Mix everything well and cook them for five to six minutes.
2. Bake Beans
Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. Transfer the beans mixture to the baking dish. Cover with the aluminum foil paper and cook for forty-five minutes.
Baked beans are ready to serve.
How Will Paula Deen Baked Beans Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen’s baked beans are a classic dish with rich ingredients. It’s a delicious combination of sweet, savory, and smokey flavors.
The ketchup and maple syrup adds a nice smokey and sweet flavor to the dish. In comparison, the crunchy bacon adds a nice texture to the dish. It has a dark red appearance.
Paula Deen Baked Beans Recipe
- Cooking Pan
- Baking Pans
- 16 oz Canned Pork & Beans
- 5 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Yellow Mustard Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Onion
- ½ Ib Bacon
- Heat oil in the pan and cook bacon until nice and crispy.
- Remove from pan.
- To the same pan, add onions and cook in bacon drippings until translucent.
- Then add canned pork & beans, cooked bacon, yellow mustard sauce, maple syrup, and ketchup to the pan.
- Mix well. Cook for five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pour bean mixture into the baking pan and cover with foil paper.
- Bake for forty-five minutes.
- Paula Deen baked beans are ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which beans are baked beans?
Navy beans are the commonly used beans for the baked beans recipe. They are white beans and small in size.
What can I add to baked beans for flavor?
Add bacon, onion, maple syrup, ketchup, vinegar, and beef sausage to the baked beans.
What goes well with baked beans?
Fresh salads, grilled toast, potatoes, french fries, and coleslaw salad pair well with baked beans.
How do you cook baked beans from a can?
Pour baked beans along with other ingredients into the baking pan. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. Bake for forty minutes. Baked beans are ready.
Should baked beans be covered while baking?
Yes! You must cover baked beans with foil paper. They get better flavors, cook well, and give you a great aroma.
Taste the richness and goodness of this amazing baked beans recipe. It’s a comfort food for your dinner plans.
Reach to your kitchen pantry, combine ingredients, and bake to perfection.