Do you know about recent Tik-Tok trending pasta chips? I never thought pasta could be such a delicious and crispy snack. It’s easy to make and needs just a handful of ingredients. You can add ingredients to have the flavors of your choice.
I saw this recipe on multiple TikTok videos and couldn’t stop myself from trying it. I tried it with different types of pasta and all of them were equally delicious and crispy. You can also serve these at the party as a snack. So, here’s my version of the pasta chips recipe.
To make pasta chips, boil pasta in a pan containing olive oil and salted water. Strain the pasta as it gets soft. Season it with Italian seasoning or oregano, salt, grated parmesan cheese, pepper, and chili flakes. Air-fry for 10-12 minutes, tossing it a few times or bake for 17-20 minutes. You can also deep fry it in a pan.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make pasta chips. Read full instructions and try this TikTok trend recipe. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. Have a look at a similar video provided further down the recipe card. You can also save it for later.
Pasta Chips Recipe
- 1/2 pound Pasta (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or dry oregano)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Chili flaks or Black pepper (to taste)
For Cheese Dip
- Parsley (or any herb of your choice)
- 1 Garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 cup Fets cheese
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water. Add olive oil to the water as the pasta cooks.
- When pasta gets soft and tender, strain the water out.
- Add pasta into a bowl and season with oregano or Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, olive oil, and chili flakes.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and mix it well to combine.
For Air-fryer Pasta Chips
- Cook in pre-heated air-fryer for 10-12 minutes at 350F/180 C. Toss pasta a couple of times as it cooks until golden brown.
For Baked Pasta Chips
- Place parchment paper or baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Spread the seasoned pasta mixture over the tray. Bake it at 400F/200 C for 17-20 minutes, until pasta gets golden brown in color.
For Fried Pasta Chips
- Pour olive oil into a pre-heated pan. Add seasoned pasta to the pan when oil is hot. Fry the pasta until it's golden brown.
For Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Add all the ingredients of cheese dip into a blender or food processor. Blend it all until smooth and combined.
- Serve this cheese dipping sauce with pasta chips.
- You can use your choice of seasoning.
- You can store it in an airtight container for 5 days.
- You have these with any dip or sauce of your choice.