Parsleyed corn on the cob is a dish that can be served as a great snack. So, today, I will tell you how you can make it at home.
As we all know, corn is really nutritious for our body. But along with the health benefits of this recipe, this is very good for your taste buds! It is also very easy to make and gets prepared in no time.
To prepare parsleyed corn on the cob, all you need to do is to add corn to a boiling pot of water and cook it for 10 minutes. Then, pour melted butter over it. Sprinkle parsley, salt and pepper. Then, serve.
I know this recipe is very easy and now you are ready to prepare it at your place. Parsleyed corn on the cob can also be prepared with some of the best parsley substitutes. Scroll down to find the steps and the nutrition table of this corn recipe. I’ve also added a video for your convenience. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Dynamite Roll– Dynamite roll is western-style sushi that contains prawns and shrimp accompanied by some sprouts, avocado or cucumber and some mayonnaise. If you try them in some restaurant, then the taste may vary from one place to another.
2. Stracciatella Cheese– This is the best cheese recipe you will come across. This recipe takes not much of your time. It is an easy one and will not confuse and trouble you.
3. Baked Acorn Squash– Easy baked acorn squash recipe, perfect for the fall. Squash is cut in half, insides scooped out, then baked with a little butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup.
4. Runza Casserole– Runza is made from yeast bread pockets which consist of cabbage, beef or onions, sauerkraut, and seasoning which you can be made in different shapes and sizes.
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 6 Corn On The Cob
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ Cup Parsley Leaves (roughly chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Take a large pot filled with water and bring it to boil.
- Add corn into the boiling water and afterwards cover it with a lid and turn off the flame. Let the corn cook for almost 10 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Take out the corn and drain the water from it.
- Melt the butter and pour it on the corn. Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.