Parsleyed corn on the cob is a dish that can be served as a great snack. So, today, I will tell you how you can make it at home.
As we all know, corn is really nutritious for our body. But along with the health benefits of this recipe, this is very good for your taste buds! It is also very easy to make and gets prepared in no time.
To prepare parsleyed corn on the cob, all you need to do is to add corn to a boiling pot of water and cook it for 10 minutes. Then, pour melted butter over it. Sprinkle parsley, salt and pepper. Then, serve.
I know this recipe is very easy and now you are ready to prepare it at your place. But scrolling down, you’ll find the steps and the nutrition table of this corn recipe. I’ve also added a video for your convenience. First, let’s check out the ingredients.
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Large Pot
- 6 Corn On The Cob
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ Cup Parsley Leaves (roughly chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Take a large pot filled with water and bring it to boil.
- Add corn into the boiling water and afterwards cover it with a lid and turn off the flame. Let the corn cook for almost 10 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Take out the corn and drain the water from it.
- Melt the butter and pour it on the corn. Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.