Panera Bread is the ultimate spot where you can find something for everyone. When the fall season arrives, with Halloween kick-starting the festivities, Panera Bread knows how to delight its customers. Like every year, Panera Bread has brought back the delectable items on its Halloween menu.
Well! some of the items on Panera Bread’s menu fall perfectly into the Halloween menu list. These items include sweet and savory treats, soups, cookies, and lattes. You can purchase all these Halloween-worthy treats for under $12.00.
I will tell you all about these times in the section below. But before you move on to find out what they are, also take a look at the other dishes that you can try at Panera Bread on Halloween.
What's In The Post
Panera Bread Halloween Menu Prices
If you love soups and sandwiches, then Panera Bread is the place for you to visit. Not only does the fast-casual chain offer a ton of healthy options and freshly baked bread, but it also offers indulgent meals and treats, along with a wide assortment of beverages and snacks.
1. Panera Autumn Squash Soup
During the Halloween season, you can try the Panera Autumn Squash soup. It is a stellar item on Panera Bread’s menu having delightful flavors. This soup is a blend of butternut squash and pumpkin simmered with chicken broth, honey, apple juice, cinnamon, and curry. It comes crowned with roasted pumpkin seeds. It comes at a price of $7.99.
|Panera Autumn Squash soup||$7.99|
2. Cinnamon Crunch Latte
Amongst its extensive drinks’ menu, Panera Bread also has a delicious Cinnamon Crunch Latte that you can try this Halloween season. The cinnamon-infused latte comes with a bold flavor of espresso shine through foamed milk, cinnamon-flavored syrup, whipped cream, and cinnamon crunch crumble. This drink is priced at $4.99.
|Cinnamon Crunch Latte||$4.99|
3. Pumpkin Cookies
At Panera Bread, you can also indulge in some Halloween treats, like the freshly baked pumpkin cookies, which are pumpkin-shaped shortbread cookies decorated with icing. You can get a pack of 6 pumpkin cookies for $11.19.
|Pumpkin Cookies||$ 11.19|
How To Order Halloween Menu From Panera Bread?
If Panera Bread is your favorite spot to munch on sumptuous food items, then you have all the more reasons to visit this restaurant chain. At Panera Bread, you can order the Halloween special menu by placing an order in-store, through their website, or via delivery partners like Grubhub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
Similar Restaurants Offering Halloween Menu
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts are a deadly combination. But what if I tell you that there’s more than that to celebrate Halloween? From Pumpkin Special drinks to treats, have a great Halloween at Tim Hortons this year.
- Chipotle – If Mexican food is your heart’s calling, head to Chipotle for special Halloween deals.
- Subway – This Halloween, celebrate with Subway’s special menu items. You can choose from a new range of sandwiches and soups made to quench the big hunger.
- Taco Bell – When Mexican cravings kick in, hit Taco Bell for all things delicious. On the occasion of Halloween Taco Bell has introduced limited-time menu options that are sure to bring a smile on your face.
- Chick- Fil- A – The OG chicken sandwich place Chick-Fil-A has spooktacular Halloween items waiting for you. Hit the nearest outlet to you for a meal worth every penny.
- Wendy’s – Like previous years, Wendy’s is out with a special offer for Halloween. Check out what it is and use it in many ways.
- Dairy Queen – Are you a sweet monster? Check out Dairy Queen’s Halloween Menu that offers special Halloween-themed cakes and blizzards.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza fits every occasion. Check out some attractive Pizza Hut Halloween menu offers this season to have a great time.
- Sonic – A visit to Sonic is a one-of-a-kind experience. This trick or treat season, indulge in some sweet treats from Sonic lip-smacking good.
- KFC – If chicken cravings knock at your door all the time, then head to KFC for special menu items featuring delicious chicken.
At Panera Bread, you can order Halloween special treats like pumpkin cookies, cinnamon crunch latte, and Panera autumn squash soup to enjoy fall flavors. These menu items are available in-store or through home delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Panera Bread open on Halloween?
Yes. Panera Bread stays open on Halloween.
What will be Panera Bread’s working hours on Halloween?
Opening and closing hours remain the same as on a regular day, i.e., from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What are Panera Bread’s Halloween menu specials?
At Panera Bread, you can try pumpkin cookies, cinnamon crunch latte, and autumn squash soup.