What if spice of chutney, health of a salad and taste of cheese all go hand in hand in the wonderland of sandwich? People here are another quick supper A YUMMY CHUTNEY PANEER SANDWICH that covers the garden of your hunger.
This CHUTNEY PANEER SANDWICH has a balanced spice and a plain texture to it. Its ingredients add on to the simple pieces of bread a delight worth having anywhere, anytime. Life is full of surprises, isn’t it? The magic of this supper’s creation will surprise your taste buds. It’s not just putting the chutney and a slice of cheese in the bread and munching it away, there is much more to it. The peace of cooking for a passionate cook, the flavorful taste for a passionate food lover and a heart loving munch for all of them.
How Much Time it Will Take:
It is yet another mouth watering taste that is also savored while cooking.
Ingredients for Paneer Sandwich with Mint Chutney:
|Red chilly powder||½ tsp|
|Chat masala||½ tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Cumin powder (jeera)||¼ tsp|
|Refined oil||Enough to fry cheese|
|Coriander cilantro(dhaniya)||1 cup|
|Mint leaves (pudina)
|Green chilly||2 units|
All these simple ingredients would hence be put in a delightful sandwich.
How to Make Paneer Sandwich with Lettuce Leaves and Mint Chutney | Recipe:
- Firstly square slice the cheese and put it in a plate.
- Now sprinkle ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chilly powder, ¼ tsp chat masala, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder and rub a few drops of oil on cheese slices.
- Now put these slices in some pre heated oil and cook them as such they stay soft.
Now preparation of chutney:
- In a mixer jar put 1 cup coriander leaves, ½ cup mint leaves, 1 tsp lemon juice, ¼ cup onion, 2 green chilies, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp chat masala, ¼ tsp red chilly powder.
- Grind it.
- Keep it in a bowl.
Finally making of sandwich:
Happiness refueled for the last stage has neared.
- Take the slices of bread.
- Butter them all with a thin layer.
- Spread chutney on two pieces and tomato ketchup on other two.
- Place lettuce leaves on it.
- Now place cooked cheese slices, close the sandwich, cut the corners with sharp knife and cut diagonally
- Serve cold
Make it with love, eat it with love. Enjoy this YUMMY CHUTNEY PANEER SANDWICH as a snack, starter to a party or box it for a holiday.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…