Paneer sandwich is a spicy cottage cheese sandwich. It is made with cottage cheese cooked with vegetables and spices. The spread inside the sandwich is a spicy mint chutney. You can serve it cold to toast it. It tastes delicious either way.
Paneer, or cottage cheese, is actually really healthy. It is protein-rich and helps in building the body. It also helps in weight loss. It reduces the risk of cancer. It also helps to improve the digestive system and immune system.
To make a paneer sandwich, add cottage cheese, carrot, capsicum, boiled corn, and cilantro in a bowl. Add the spices to it and mix. Heat oil in a pan and cook this mixture. Pulse coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice, onion, green chilies, and spices in a mixer. Butter two bread slices. Spread the chutney on it and put the cheese mixture. Top with the other slice.
This was just a summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Here are some other bread recipes you might like.
1. Ciabatta Rolls– Ciabatta rolls were originally made in Adria, Italy, in the year 1982 by a baker. I love the texture of this bread. It is the perfect bread for making sandwiches and burgers.
2. Janet’s Banana Bread– Janet’s banana bread recipe is one of the best banana bread recipes. We can’t imagine a world without banana bread, can we? This sweet and moist Janet’s Banana Bread is a lip-smacking dish you would love to have.
3. Apple Chicken Salad Sandwich– This tasty chicken salad is filled with flavor. The crunchy apples, cranberries, and nuts make it extra special and offer great texture, and the lemon, mayonnaise, and dash of curry powder create a creamy consistency with a bit of zing.
4. Chicken Missi Roti– This chicken missi roti is soft, round Indian flatbread made with a combination of chicken, whole wheat flour and gram/chickpea flour and seasoned with Indian spices.
Ingredients for Paneer Sandwich Recipe
|Cottage Cheese (Paneer)||200 g|
|Carrot (chopped)||2 tablespoons|
|Capsicum (chopped)||2 tablespoons|
|Boiled Corn||2 tablespoons|
|Red Chilly Powder||½ teaspoon|
|Chat Masala||½ teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Oil||Enough to fry cheese|
|Lime Juice||1 teaspoon|
|Mint Leaves||½ cup|
Paneer Sandwich Recipe
- In a bowl, add cottage cheese, carrot, capsicum, boiled corn, and cilantro.
- Now, add salt, red chilly powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder. Also, add a few drops of oil to this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add this mixture to it and cook it for some time.
- In a mixer, put coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice, onion, green chilies, salt, chat masala, and red chilly powder. Pulse it until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Apply butter on the bread slices. Spread the mint chutney on two slices and tomato ketchup on the other two.
- Place lettuce leaves on it.
- Now, place the cheese mixture on the slice with the chutney. Top with the slice with tomato ketchup. Cut the corners of the sandwich with a sharp knife and cut diagonally
- Put it in a grill toaster and grill it for a few minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||5 Minutes||20 Minutes|
Nutritional Facts Of Paneer Sandwich Recipe