I went to a restaurant and I ordered Paneer Sandwich and a cold drink there. For the very first time I ate this sandwich for the very first time and it remains a mark on my tongue forever.
One day, I went to my grandmothers with my parents and luckily she served us Paneer Sandwich and it was very tasty and sumptuous. But the thing which elevated the dish is Mint Chutney. It has a balanced spice and a plain texture to it. Its ingredients add on to the simple pieces of bread a delight.
Today, I will share the Paneer Sandwich recipe with Mint Chutney Recipe with my lovely food lovers. You can eat a sandwich without mint chutney also it is up to you how you make it.
Come lets see the Paneer Sandwich recipe with Mint Chutney Recipe in the steps
It is yet another mouth watering taste that is also savored while cooking.
Ingredients for Paneer Sandwich Recipe
|Cottage Cheese (Paneer)||200 gm|
|Boiled Corn||2 tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||½ tsp|
|Chat masala||½ tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Cumin powder (jeera)||¼ tsp|
|Refined oil||Enough to fry cheese|
|Coriander or Cilantro (Dhaniya)||1 cup|
|Lime Juice||1 tsp|
|Mint Leaf||½ cup|
|Green Chilly||2 units|
All these simple ingredients would hence be put in a delightful sandwich.
Paneer Sandwich Recipe
- Firstly take the cottage cheese and chop it in small square pieces.
- Now add 2 tbsp carrot, 2 tbsp capsicum, 2 tbsp boiled corn, and 1 tbsp coriander.
- Now sprinkle ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chilly powder, ¼ tsp chat masala, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder and add a few drops of oil in the cheese and the vegetable mixture.
- Now put these in the preheated oil and cook them for some time as such they stay soft.
- In a mixer jar put 1 cup coriander leaves, ½ cup mint leaves, 1 tsp lemon juice, ¼ cup onion, 2 green chilies, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp chat masala, ¼ tsp red chilly powder.
- Grind it.
- Keep it in a bowl.
- Take the slices of bread.
- Butter them all with a thin layer.
- Spread chutney on two pieces and tomato ketchup on the other two.
- Place lettuce leaves on it.
- Now place cheese mixture, close the sandwich, cut the corners with a sharp knife and cut diagonally
- Serve cold.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||5 MINS||20 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Paneer Sandwich Recipe