Paleo chicken soup is one of my favorite. It’s a brilliant immune booster and a delicious source of nutrition. Also, it works wonders as a homemade remedy for cold and flu.
Paleo chicken soup can be easily prepared at home in just 30 minutes. This easy recipe contains loads of nutrition with multiple veggies and flavors. Trust me, this heart-warming recipe has unmatched remedial properties.
To make paleo chicken soup, put some chicken in the pot along with onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, thyme, celery along with some other veggies of your choice. Now, sprinkle some salt and add water to the pot. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes. Your paleo chicken soup is ready to serve in just 30 minutes.
You can enhance the taste of the soup with a little MSG. If you don’t want to add MSG, you can add any of it’s substitutes to it. Here is a list of MSG substitutes for you.
I’m here to give you step-by-step instructions to make paleo chicken soup in 30 minutes. Read the full article and try this amazing recipe at home. You can also save it for later. Have a look at a similar video provided further down. If you like it, don’t forget to rate this recipe on the recipe card below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the starters section of our blog.
1. African Peanut Soup– A soup made of peanut butter, tomato paste, and kale, I know it sounds unusual but it is really delicious. The African peanut soup is a delicious vegetarian delight. You can drink it as a soup or take it with cooked rice. It is amazing both w
2. Air Fryer Chicken Tenders– Air fryer chicken tender has crispy tender chicken marinated in the mixture of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. This crispy chicken has an outer layer of bread crumbs and grated cheese. It’s air-fried and served with lemon wedges and zucchini tomato orzo.
3. Smoked Shrimp– Smoked shrimp is an easy recipe to have delicious homemade shrimp. These shrimps are coated with an aromatic seasoning blend of garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and many more. These shrimps are cooked in a smoker and braised with a flavorful lemon-butter mixture.
4. Meatballs Without Breadcrumbs– Meatballs without breadcrumbs recipe is another way to enjoy moist and super healthy meatballs. These meatballs are filled with ground meat, veggies, parmesan cheese, and flavored with seasoning spices. These meatballs are served with a spicy sauce.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paleo Chicken Soup?
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker – Use an instant pot or pressure cooker to instantly make your soup.
- Knife and Chopping Tray – Use the knife and chopping tray for slicing and dicing vegetables.
- Serving Spoon – Ladle the soup into bowls with the help of a serving spoon.
- Spatula – Use the spatula for stirring the stuff in the pot.
- Platter – Once the chicken is cooked, take it out on a platter to cool.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paleo Chicken Soup?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paleo Chicken Soup?
- Chicken – Place the chicken pieces directly in the pot. Don’t worry about the bones. Once the chicken is properly cooked, the bone will easily come out.
- White Onion, Celery, and Carrots – Add these vegetables to give the soup a sweet earthy flavor.
- Cloves, Thyme, and Ginger – Add a warm and peppery taste to the soup with some giner, crushed cloves and thyme.
- Water – Add the water to cook everything.
- Sea Salt – Add sea salt to season the soup as per your taste.
Steps To Make Paleo Chicken Soup
1. The Chicken Under Pressure
Place the chicken in the instant pot or pressure cooker. Add some peeled and diced onion. After that, add garlic, celery, carrots, thyme, and ginger to the pot. Add 6 cups of water to the pot and sprinkle some sea salt over it. Everything will cook in the water. Place the lid on it and set the pressure valve to ‘seal’.
2. The Techincal Part
Select the poultry option and let it cook for 15 minutes. If you’re using a pressure cooker, set the pressure to high with a timer of 15 minutes. Once the chicken in the instant pot or cooker is cooked, remove the chicken and set it on a large plate to cool for some time.
3. The Boneless Soup
Pull the meat off the bones, it should come out easily. Then, return the meat to the soup in large chunks. If you want, you can chop it into smaller pieces. Serve your warm paleo chicken soup and enjoy!
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||9987 IU|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
How Will The Paleo Chicken Soup Look And Taste Like?
The Paleo chicken soup is loaded with veggies along with the delicious tender chicken. The taste of the chicken and the vegetables is prominent in the soup. The warm and peppery taste comes from the ginger and cloves. Thyme adds a grassy and peppery taste to the soup as well and gives it a fresh aroma. This soup is delicious and healthy as well.
Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4-5 pounds Chicken
- 1 White Onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 4 large Carrots (peeled and diced)
- 8 Cloves (crushed)
- 5 large sprigs Thyme
- 1 thumb-sized Ginger
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Sea Salt
- Place the chicken in the instant pot or pressure cooker.
- Add some peeled and diced onion. Add garlic, celery, carrots, thyme, and ginger to the pot.
- Add 6 cups of water to the pot and sprinkle some sea salt over it.
- Place the lid on it and set the pressure valve to 'seal'.
- Select the poultry option and let it cook for 15 minutes. If you're using a pressure cooker, set the pressure to high with the timer of 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken in the instant pot or cooker is cooked, remove the chicken and set it on a large plate to cool for some time.
- Pull the meat off the bones, return the meat to the soup in large chunks or chop it into smaller pieces.
- Serve warm soup and enjoy.
- You can prepare paleo chicken soup in the instant pot, pressure cooker, or crockpot.
- You can add extra veggies as you wish.
- You can prepare this recipe as in the video provided in the recipe.
- You can also add noodles or pasta according to your mood.
This was the recipe for paleo chicken soup. Make this delicious soup at home and tell me in the comments how well you liked it. See you next time with another great and healthy recipe.