Paleo chicken soup is one of my favorite. It’s a brilliant immune booster and a delicious source of nutrition. Also, it works wonders as a homemade remedy for cold and flu.
Paleo chicken soup can be easily prepared at home in just 30 minutes. This easy recipe contains loads of nutrition with multiple veggies and flavors. Trust me, this heart-warming recipe has unmatched remedial properties.
To make paleo chicken soup, put some chicken in the pot along with onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, thyme, celery along with some other veggies of your choice. Now, sprinkle some salt and add water to the pot. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes. Your paleo chicken soup is ready to serve in just 30 minutes.
I’m here to give you step-by-step instructions to make paleo chicken soup in 30 minutes. Read the full article and try this amazing recipe at home. You can also save it for later. Have a look at a similar video provided further down. If you like it, don’t forget to rate this recipe on the recipe card below.
Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe
- Instant pot or pressure cooker
- Chopping Tray
- Serving spoon
- 4-5 pounds Chicken
- 1 White onion (peeled and diced)
- 8 Cloves (crushed)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 4 large Carrots (peeled and diced)
- 5 Thyme (large springs)
- 1 Ginger (thumb-sized)
- 1-2 tablespoon Sea salt
- 6 cups Water
- Place the chicken in the instant pot or pressure cooker.
- Add some peeled and diced onion. Add garlic, celery, carrots, thyme, and ginger to the pot.
- Add 6 cups of water to the pot and sprinkle some sea salt over it.
- Place the lid on it and set the pressure valve to 'seal'.
- Select the poultry option and let it cook for 15 minutes. If you're using a pressure cooker, set the pressure to high with the timer of 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken in the instant pot or cooker is cooked, remove the chicken and set it on a large plate to cool for some time.
- Pull the meat off the bones, return the meat to the soup in large chunks or chop it into smaller pieces.
- Serve warm soup and enjoy.
- You can prepare paleo chicken soup in the instant pot, pressure cooker, or crockpot.
- You can add extra veggies as you wish.
- You can prepare this recipe as in the video provided in the recipe.
- You can also add noodles or pasta according to your mood.