Do you know? due to the fat striations which resemble a spider web, Oyster Steak is also known as Spider steak. There are a ton of health benefits associated with oysters.
When I was a kid, I have a lot of questions in my mind like Is it Good to eat Oysters every day? Are oysters good for our skin? These kinds of silly questions revolved around my mind.
I still remember four years back, I learned this recipe of Oyster Steak from one of my aunts and trust me, she is genuinely a very good cook. I bet, if you’ll ever eat the food cooked by her, you can’t stop yourself to lick your fingers. She used to take cooking classes on vacation also.
The whole procedure of making this recipe is effortless. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Smoked Turkey Breast– Turkey is something that everyone. And what more can you ask for if you are getting smoked turkey breast. But it would be best if you brined the turkey because this crucial step will make the turkey moist and flavorful.
2. California Grilled Chicken– This skinless, boneless chicken is a delicious treat for all meat lovers. California Grilled Chicken recipe as it is famously called is quite easy to make at your homes as well.
3. Baked Porgy– Porgy is really a great fish to eat and cook. You will really love the idea of cooking it. This dish is originated from Spanish or Portuguese Pargo. It belongs to the sea bream family of fish.
4. Smoked Eggs– Smoking is a traditional method used by our ancestors and now it is also used by some meat industries to prepare smoked meat and fish. Smoking is better because it provides that long-lasting smoking aroma and flavour to the dish.
Ingredients for Oyster Steak
|Olive or Avocado oil||1-2 tbsp|
|Meat thermometer or Oven probe||————|
My aunt used to get all these ingredients from the nearest grocery store. So you can also buy all these ingredients from your nearby grocery store or any supermarket.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||30 minutes||35 minutes|
Oyster Steak Recipe
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oil to the pan and put it on high flame.
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Before placing your oyster steaks in the pan, make sure that the pan is hot.
- Cook it until it becomes golden yellow and flip your steak to the other side, to cook it evenly.
- Once it is done, put it inside the oven for 5-10 minutes (meat thermometer or oven probe will make your task easy).
- Allow the oyster steak to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut it into large chunks and serve accordingly.
After following all the steps accordingly, you are ready with your recipe of Oyster Steak. This recipe will make your party menu complete and I am sure everyone will love it
Nutritional Facts of Oyster Steak
If you are worried about the health benefits of Oyster Steak, so these are the nutritional facts that will give you clarification and transparency about the recipe.
How to Make Oyster Steak at Home | Video
When I was learning the Oyster Steak recipe, I used to watch my aunt cook it. So to make it easy for you all, I’ve referenced a video below so it’ll be easier for you to make it Oyster Steak at Home.
If you’ve liked this recipe, then I highly recommend to check out another steak recipe named Ruth’s Chris Steak Butter. Do try this recipe and let me know your experience in the comments below.