If you are on a keto diet then, oxo roast potatoes are the perfect recipe for you. It is a simple yet delicious recipe. You can easily make it home in less than an hour.
Oxo roast potatoes are delicious roasted potatoes that have the freshness of herbs and the richness of oxo beef stock. This dish will definitely make for a great meal and is a great addition to your keto diet menu.
To make oxo roast potatoes, boil the potatoes and place them in a baking dish. Add bay leaf, rosemary, or thyme to it and pour over the oxo stock over the potatoes. Bake them for 40 minutes. Take them out, let them cool for a bit, and serve!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Instant Pot Vegan Mac And Cheese– An easy and delicious option is the instant pot vegan mac and cheese recipe. This recipe is specially curated for vegan people as it uses vegan butter, almond milk, and vegan cheese.
2. Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs– This recipe is just a mix of scrambled eggs and beef incorporated with some ground spices and spinach. It got its name after a restaurant called Original Joe’s in San Fransisco introduced a recipe in the 1920s.
3. Green Eggplant Curry– This recipe is quite delicious and can be made very easily at home. The ingredients used are quite healthy, which makes this dish a good reason to eat.
4. Giblet Gravy– For those who don’t know what this Giblet Gravy is, let me tell you that the giblet consists of a chicken’s internal organs like its liver, heart, and other such organs.
Oxo Roast Potatoes Recipe
- Spray Oil (to grease or spray)
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 300 ml Boiling Water
- 2 Oxo Beef Stock Cubes
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 sprig Rosemary (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 450oF.
- In a pan filled with water, bring it to a boil and add the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes if smaller in size and 10 minutes if they are bigger.
- After the potatoes are tender and boiled, transfer them to a baking dish. Roast them and add bay leaf, rosemary, thyme to it.
- Prepare the stock from oxo beef stock cubes. Pour the stock over the potatoes.
- Grease your baking dish with some oil and bake the potatoes for about 40 minutes. Wait until all the oxo has been soaked and you see that potatoes have turned crispy on the edges.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool a little bit, and enjoy!