Today, I’m bringing this super delicious recipe of roasted chicken tikka that you are really going to love because this will make your special evening more special.
Tandoori chicken tikka, dry chicken tikka, or grilled chicken tikka are really popular among people in India. Roasted chicken tikka in the oven is really a unique way to bring the authentic Indian taste to your kitchen.
To make oven-roasted chicken tikka, combine ginger paste, chicken, yogurt chili powder, turmeric, cumin seeds, garam masala, sugar, and paprika in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients and cover them for few minutes. Preheat the oven and put the marinated chicken pieces on skewers. Put the chicken skewers in the oven and bake for few minutes.
That was just a glimpse of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Honey Walnut Shrimp– Honey walnut shrimp originated from Hong Kong. It is a recipe for Chinese cuisine and is very famous. But now, Americans also love this delicacy. I learned this recipe from my friend. He went to Shanghai for his work and came home with the recipe.
2. Roasted Rack of Lamb– This recipe is not only delicious but also has a significant number of nutritional elements in it. The nutrients that can help us all to make ourselves more healthy and fit.
3. Ribs on a Gas Grill– Grilling pork ribs can be a bit difficult for most people, especially if this is the first time you’re trying to cook them. There are too many steps, and learning how to use a smoker (or a pellet grill) may be necessary.
4. Baked Split Chicken Breast– The recipe is very famous for its wide variety of natural ingredients. Those ingredients have various health benefits and cure many problems.
Oven Roasted Chicken Tikka
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons Ginger Paste
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green Chili Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ lb. Chicken Thighs (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- Combine ginger paste, chicken, yogurt, chili powder, turmeric, cumin seeds, sugar, paprika, and garam masala in a bowl. Cover it for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400oF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Thread chicken on skewers, so it's easier to turn while cooking. Place the chicken skewers on the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven. Bake them for 15 minutes.