Want the amazing Outback Steakhouse steak but the nearest Outback Steakhouse is an hour away? Worry not! Just get your delicious steak and I’ll tell you how you can make the exact steak with the copycat recipe of the Outback Steakhouse steak seasoning.
What makes the steak different from every other steak is the seasoning you use. The steak seasoning is a blend of hot spices, ground spices, and seasoning. It has onion and garlic powder that makes the steak smell and taste amazing.
One of the secrets behind the delicious taste of different steaks at Outback is their seasoning. And today, I am going to share how you can make your steak as delicious as Outback making their official steak seasoning at your home.
The ingredients are also pretty basic. I feel you’ll find almost all of them in your pantry. The only thing you’ll need is a trip to the supermarket for delicious beef tenderloin.
So, get a bowl ready, and let’s make the copycat recipe for Outback Steakhouse steak seasoning. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other recipes from the Outback Steakhouse menu.
1. Outback Steakhouse Ranch– Need the recipe for Outback Steakhouse ranch dressing? Well, you are in luck because I have just that. This dressing is made with mayonnaise and then flavored with buttermilk, ranch mix, and ground spices. This is a great dressing for salad, chicken and even fries.
2.Outback Steakhouse French Onion Soup– The Outback Steakhouse French onion soup is nothing but a warm hug in a bowl. They call it the Walkabout soup at the restaurant so don’t get confused. It is rich, creamy, and cheesy. It is made by mixing cooked, sweet onions with a smooth cheesy sauce.
3. Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken– Upgrade your chicken breast with this Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs chicken. The chicken is marinated in spices. Then, it is pan-fried and topped with honey mustard, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese. All of this is then baked to make this perfect dish
4. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Fried Chicken– Try the recipe for Outback Steakhouse bloomin fried chicken so you can make it whenever you crave it. Dip the chicken in an egg and buttermilk and then in the spicy breading that you use for the bloomin onion. Fry it up and serve with the bloomin sauce.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning?
- Medium Bowl – Take a bowl to add all the spices and mix them.
- Spoon – Stir in the spices into the bowl with a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||–||2 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning?
- Onion Powder – Onion powder bring out savory and rich flavors to the seasoning.
- Garlic Powder – Pungent and distinctive aromatic flavors are added with a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Smoked Paprika – A tablespoon of smoked paprika adds heat to the steaks and other recipes.
- Cayenne Pepper – If you like your steak spicy, add cayenne pepper as per your taste.
- Coriander Powder – Rich and minty sharpness can be added to the seasoning with a tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Turmeric Powder – Turmeric is an antioxidant spice that brings out earthy and musky tang to the seasoning mix.
- Ground Cumin – Nutty aromatic blend is added with a tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Salt – Add salt to the seasoning mix as per your taste.
- Black Pepper – Enhance the seasoning mix with a pinch of black pepper. The black pepper will balance all the flavors.
Steps To Make Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning
1. It’s Steak Season
To make your delicious steak seasoning, just take a bowl. Into the bowl, add the paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, coriander, turmeric, and cumin. Add a little salt and black pepper to it and give everything a good mix.
That’s it! Your amazing steak seasoning is ready. Just season your steak with it and cook it to have a delicious steak that is a bit spicy, has a strong aroma, and is also perfectly seasoned.
How Will The Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning Look And Taste Like?
The seasoning is a mixture of ground spices and seasonings. You just have to generously season your steak with it and enjoy the hot, herby, and tender steak.
Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning Recipe
- Medium Bowl
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Coriander
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What seasoning do steakhouses use?
Outback Steakhouse uses the combination of onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, ground coriander, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, and sea salt.
How does outback cook their steaks?
According to Outback, there are only two ways to cook a steak. You either season and sear it or you wood-fire grill it. But no matter what, they’ll cook it to your perfect temperature.
Can you season a cooked steak?
Yes, you can season the cooked steak on both sides.
What herbs go with steak?
The herbs that are well paired with the steaks are rosemary, parsley, chives, basil, fennel, tarragon, and green onions.
This is all about Outback Steakhouse steak seasoning. Season your steak with this spice blend and tell us how well you liked it in the comments below. Happy eating!