Outback Steakhouse menu with prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. We have shared the menu of Outback Steakhouse from Florence, US. The menu is updated on 1st December 2023.
Outback Steakhouse menu with prices is best known for its tasty grilled steaks, chicken, and seafood. Like prime steak cuts, chicken entrées, ribs, pasta dishes, salads, soups, and seafood. Most of the food items cost you under $30.
You will find a detailed list of menu prices, nutritional information, important links, and other details. Before you proceed with the menu and prices, check out the history first. Before you proceed with the menu, check out the history.
Outback Steakhouse is an Aussie-themed restaurant chain in America. It was founded by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon in 1988.
This American steakhouse brand has more than 1000 restaurants and had its first restaurant located in Tampa, Florida. So without waiting more, let’s check out the Outback Steakhouse menu with prices.
What's In The Post
Outback Steakhouse Menu With Prices
The kids’ section of the Outback Steakhouse menu also has incredible food items for your little champs. A separate menu for kids includes boomerang cheeseburger, mac ‘a’ roo ‘n cheese, spotted dog Sundae with chocolate sauce, and much more.
If you plan to go to Outback in the afternoon, then you’ll find a bunch of lunch options on the menu like chicken, shrimp, and salmon, as well as combination items. The prices of these lunch items start at $6.59 to $11.59. Different bowls are served during lunch like steak, bowl (carnitas), etc.
Even for dinner Outback Steakhouse has a variety of food like steak, cuts, ribs, etc., and can also be enhanced on request with toppings for an additional price.
Apart from the dinner menu, their desserts, appetizers, salads, soups, and signature steaks taste delightful.
You can also order several varieties of drinks and cocktails that you can enjoy with your food. The drinks items include mojito, rum, tequila, as well as several custom-designed and signature cocktails.
Outback menu also has food options for people who are following a gluten-free diet, you can enjoy delicious gluten-free edibles from the Outback menu.
Besides gluten-free food, Outback Steakhouse has many freshly made healthy vegan options on its menu as well.
Outback Steakhouse features a secret menu with several delicious menu items. It also has special limited-time offers and serves special food items during holidays every year.
Some of the famous holiday menu items are smoked cinnamon pecan old fashioned, gingerbread cookie martini, baked potato soup, fresh seasonal veggies, sirloin & grilled shrimp on the barbie, and many more.
Outback Steakhouse also provides catering services for private occasions and events. You can choose among its special items and party platters from the catering menu.
Moreover, if you are a hardcore outback fan, then you must definitely know that there are a few secret food items available on its secret menu as well.
The Outback Steakhouse prices are very similar to its competitors. People can have a good meal at Outback Steakhouse for around $20.
Now, let’s dive into the latest Outback Steakhouse menu with prices.
Limited Time Offers Menu With Prices
|No Worries Week (Chicken And Beverage)||$ 13.99|
|No Worries Week (6oz Sirloin And Beverage)||$ 13.99|
|New! Nashville Hot Wings||$ 13.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (6oz)||$ 16.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (8oz)||$ 18.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Nashville Hot Wings (6oz)||$ 18.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Nashville Hot Wings (8oz)||$ 20.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Alice Springs Chicken (6oz)||$ 23.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Alice Springs Chicken (8oz)||$ 25.99|
|Thunder & Lightning||$ 10.49|
Check out LongHorn Steakhouse menu with prices.
Appetizers Menu With Prices
|Bloomin’ Onion||$ 9.99|
|Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp||$ 13.99|
|Aussie Cheese Fries||$ 10.99|
|Kookaburra Wings||$ 14.99|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$ 13.49|
|Sydney Shrooms||$ 8.99|
|Seared Pepper Ahi||$ 17.99|
|Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp||$ 13.99|
|Steakhouse Mac & Cheese Bites||$ 7.99|
|Three Cheese Steak Dip||$ 14.99|
Signature Steaks Menu With Prices
|Victoria’s Filet Mignon (6oz)||$ 24.99|
|New! Filet Sheila||$ 28.99|
|Victoria’s Filet Mignon (8oz)||$ 29.99|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (6oz)||$ 15.49|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (8oz)||$ 17.49|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (11oz)||$ 20.49|
|Ribeye (12oz)||$ 25.99|
|Ribeye (15oz)||$ 29.49|
|Bone-In New York Strip (16oz)||$ 27.99|
|Bone-In Ribeye (18oz)||$ 29.99|
|Melbourne Porterhouse (22oz)||$ 34.99|
Steak Combos Menu With Prices
|NEW! Sirloin & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (6oz)||$ 19.99|
|NEW! Sirloin & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (8oz)||$ 21.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin 6oz & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$ 19.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin 8oz & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$ 21.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp||$ 19.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp||$ 21.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Ribs||$ 26.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Ribs||$ 28.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Grilled Chicken||$ 21.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Grilled Chicken||$ 23.99|
|NEW! 6oz Sirloin & Alice Springs Chicken||$ 23.99|
|NEW! 8oz Sirloin & Alice Springs Chicken||$ 25.99|
|NEW! 6oz Sirloin & Nashville Hot Wings||$ 18.99|
|NEW! 8oz Sirloin & Nashville Hot Wings||$ 20.99|
|12oz Ribeye & Grilled Shrimp||$ 29.99|
|12oz Ribeye & Coconut Shrimp||$ 29.9|
|6oz Victoria’s Filet Mignon & Lobster||$ 34.99|
Chicken, Ribs & More Menu With Prices
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken||$ 19.99|
|Spicy Jammin Meatloaf||$ 16.99|
|Caramel Mustard Glazed Pork Chops||$ 21.49|
|Outback Ribs – Full Rack||$ 28.49|
|Outback Ribs – Half Rack||$ 20.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie||$ 15.99|
|Drover’s Ribs And Chicken Platter||$ 24.99|
|Chicken Tender Platter||$ 15.99|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta|
[Chicken & Shrimp]
|Alice Springs Chicken||$ 18.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie||$ 15.99|
Check out Pal’s menu with prices.
Seafood Menu With Prices
|Toowoomba Salmon||$ 25.29|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$ 20.99|
|Perfectly Grilled Salmon||$ 23.99|
|Steamed Lobster Tails||$ 31.49|
Burgers & Sandwiches Menu With Prices
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken Sandwich||$ 13.99|
|Sweet Chook O’ Mine Sandwich||$ 14.99|
|Prime Rib Sandwich||$ 16.49|
|The Outbacker Burger||$ 12.99|
|The Bloomin’ Burger||$ 13.99|
Entree Salads Menu With Prices
|Aussie Chicken Cobb Salad – Crispy Chicken||$ 16.99|
|Aussie Chicken Cobb Salad – Grilled Chicken||$ 16.99|
|Aussie Cobb Salad – No Chicken||$ 12.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – No Protein||$ 11.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – Chicken||$ 16.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – Shrimp||$ 16.99|
|Steakhouse Salad||$ 17.99|
Soups & Side Salads Menu With Prices
|NEW! Tasmanian Chili (Cup)||$ 5.49|
|NEW! Tasmanian Chili (Bowl)||$ 7.99|
|Baked Potato Soup (Cup)||$ 4.99|
|Baked Potato Soup (Bowl)||$ 6.99|
|French Onion Soup||$ 7.99|
|Broccoli & Cheese Soup (Cup)||$ 4.99|
|Broccoli & Cheese Soup (Bowl)||$ 6.99|
|House Side Salad||$ 4.99|
|Caesar Side Salad||$ 4.99|
|Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Side Salad||$ 5.99|
|New! Strawberry Salad||$ 5.99|
Freshly Made Sides Menu With Prices
|New! Over-The-Top Brussels Sprouts||$ 5.99|
|Homestyle Mashed Potatoes||$ 3.99|
|Dressed Baked Potato||$ 3.99|
|Aussie Fries||$ 3.99|
|Sweet Potato With Honey & Brown Sugar||$ 3.99|
|Fresh Steamed Mixed Veggies||$ 3.99|
|Fresh Steamed Seasonal Veggies||$ 3.99|
|Seasoned Rice||$ 3.99|
|Steakhouse Mac & Cheese||$ 5.99|
|Loaded Mashed Potatoes||$ 4.99|
Lunch Menu With Prices
|6 Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$ 10.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie (5 oz)||$ 10.99|
|Alice Springs Chicken (5 oz)||$ 12.99|
|6 Coconut Shrimp||$ 10.99|
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken (Lunch Size)||$ 11.99|
|Prime Rib Sandwich (Lunch Size)||$ 11.99|
|The Outbacker Burger||$ 11.99|
|Spicy Jan=mmin’ Meatloaf||$ 10.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin (6 oz)||$ 12.99|
Desserts Menu With Prices
|Thunder & Lightning||$ 10.49|
|Chocolate Thunder From Down Under||$ 9.49|
|Butter Cake||$ 8.49|
|Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet||$ 8.49|
|Triple-Layer Carrot Cake||$ 9.49|
|New York-Style Cheesecake||$ 9.49|
|Tim Tam Brownie||$ 10.49|
Kids Menu with Prices
|Chicken Fingers||$ 8.49|
|Grilled Cheese-A-Roo||$ 7.49|
|Boomerang Cheeseburger||$ 8.49|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie (5 oz)||$ 8.49|
|Mac ‘A’ Roo ‘N’ Cheese||$ 7.49|
|Joey Sirloin (5 oz)||$ 9.99|
|Kids Aussie Fries||$ 3.99|
|Spotted Dog Sundae||$ 3.49|
|Kids Fruit||$ 1.99|
Non-Alcoholic Beverages with Prices
|Dr. Pepper||$ 3.79|
|Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea||$ 3.49|
|Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea||$ 3.49|
|Gold Peak Coffee||$ 3.49|
|Acqua Panna||$ 3.49|
|San Pellegrino – Sparkling||$ 3.79|
|Aussie Panna||$ 3.79|
|Strawberry Lemonade||$ 3.49|
|Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade||$ 3.49|
|Iced Tea – Gallon||$ 6.99|
|Sweet Tea – Gallon||$ 6.99|
|Lemonade – Gallon||$ 6.99|
Coca Cola Products Menu With Prices
|Diet Coke||$ 3.49|
|Coke Zero Sugar||$ 3.49|
Read the The Keg Steakhouse Menu With Prices
Party Platters Menu With Prices
|Kookaburra Wings Party Platter||$ 38.49|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie Party Platter||$ 41.78|
|Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp Party Platter||$ 36.28|
|St. Louis Ribs Party Platter||$ 50.58|
|Chicken Tender Party Platter||$ 32.99|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin Party Platter 30oz||$ 51.68|
|House Salad Platter||$ 18.69|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad||$ 18.69|
|Steakhouse Mac And Cheese Platter||$ 19.78|
|Loaded Mashed Platter||$ 17.58|
|Seasoned Rice Platter||$ 13.18|
Bloomin’ Bundle Meals Menu With Prices
|Grilled Chicken For 4||$ 50.00|
|Grilled Chicken For 6||$ 70.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin For 4||$ 55.00|
|Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet For 4||$ 75.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* for 6||$ 80.00|
|Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet For 6||$ 110.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* & Grilled Chicken On The Barbie For 4||$ 70.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* & Grilled Chicken For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 90.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Chicken On The Barbie For 6||$ 100.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Chicken for 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 135.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp For 4||$ 65.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 85.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp For 6||$ 95.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp For 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 125.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie For 4||$ 65.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 85.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie For 6||$ 95.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp For 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$ 125.00|
Check out Rax Roast Beef Menu With Prices.
How To Order Online From Outback Steakhouse?
Outback Steakhouse is an American chain of Australian-themed casual dining restaurant. You can order food from the official website, android app or iOS app. The restaurant is best known for quality food and services.
To order food from Outback Steakhouse online, you can also refer some of the leading food delivery service apps like Doordash, Grubhub, Seamless, Postmates, and UberEats. We have shared the detailed screenshots that shows how to order food online from Outback Steakhouse.
Finding The Latest Outback Steakhouse Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
1. Open their official website and select the order now option.
2. Now enter your locations or the name of your locality where you want to order food and it’ll direct you to the nearest Outback Steakhouse outlet.
3. Once you add the location, the complete menu will be displayed.
4. Select your favorite food items and add them to your cart.
5. Proceed further to checkout and confirm the online order.
What Do People say About Outback Steakhouse Menu & Prices? | My Honest Review
I’ve heard that Outback is one of the most popular steakhouse chains in the world. Most of my friends have visited this restaurant already and are fond of the dishes served here.
So I decided to visit the nearest Outback Steakhouse and share my honest reviews on the brand and its food with you.
We all know that Outback Steakhouse is very popular and I felt that thing when I first visited their restaurant. I had to wait for about 10 minutes to have a table ready for me. While I was wondering if I’d get some Outback food or not, their staff greeted me very well constantly making sure if there were any seats available for me.
After I got the seat, I was really excited to order from the Outback Steakhouse menu. I knew a few popular Outback menu items like The Bloomin’ Onion, The Outbacker Burger, Baby Back Ribs, Victoria’s Filet with Lobster Tail, and the Ribeye Steak; So without a second thought, I started off by ordering these items.
Among drinks, I ordered a strawberry lemonade. One of their staff members recommended me to try their most sought-after dish, New York-Style Cheesecake. So, I thought to give it a try and it was delightful.
The restaurant included Australian-themed décor which looks magnificent. The boomerangs, surfboards, the kangaroo posters and their minimal indoor design is very impressive.
The food came around the table within 10 minutes. I decided to have the steak first. Oh My God! the steak was succulent and looked appetizing. When I took the first bite, it felt heavenly and a must-try steak.
Further, I tried their famous Bloomin’ Onion with their famous dip. The onion was fried, crispy, and one of the best dishes I had at Outback Steakhouse. So, if you ever want to taste the best Bloomin’ Onion, then you should definitely visit Outback Steakhouse.
Coming to their burger, it was served with plenty of fries. The burger looked fine with a patty and a lot of veggies stacked in it. Moreover, the fries were fresh and crispy.
Moving forward, I tried strawberry lemonade. Every refreshing sip of this lemonade was filled with a tangy and sweet flavor from strawberries. Below is everything that I ordered from the Outback Steakhouse menu with their prices.
|Outback Steakhouse Food||Prices|
|Bloomin’ Onion||$ 9.49|
|The Outbacker Burger||$ 12.49|
|Baby Back Ribs||$ 16.99|
|Victoria’s Filet||$ 22.49|
|Ribeye Steak||$ 20.99|
|Strawberry Lemonade||$ 3.49|
|New York-Style Cheesecake||$ 8.99|
So, I ordered the food from the Outback Steakhouse menu for total $95. My overall experience at Outback Steakhouse was amazing. I would definitely want to visit the restaurant again. My recommendations are that you should also visit the restaurant once.
Outback Steakhouse Opening / Closing Hours
Outback has a lot of stores in different parts of America and in other parts of the world and each store has different hours.
|Monday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursdy||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
Note- These timings may vary depending on the location you are planning to visit. You can always check the opening and the closing timing of any Outback Steakhouse store from the locations page on their website.
Outback Steakhouse Menu As Per Restaurant Hours
Outback Breakfast Menu
The Outback Steakhouse breakfast menu has fresh and healthy salads like Caesar salad, house salad, etc.
You can enjoy healthy sandwiches like prime rib sandwiches, sweet chook o’ mine sandwiches, and soups like baked potato soup, French onion soup, etc. Fresh fruits, steamed veggies, mashed potatoes, etc, are the side items served with meals during breakfast hours.
The breakfast timings at Outback Steakhouse during which this menu is served are usually from 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Outback Lunch Menu
On the lunch menu, you can have Outback Steakhouse’s signature steaks like tender and juicy Victoria filet, sirloin, prime rib, and many more. You can also enjoy alcoholic beverages at Outback Steakhouse during lunch hours.
These lunch hours are usually from 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. There are about six dessert items on the lunch menu along with non-alcoholic beverages like iced tea, coffee, etc. This restaurant serves amazingly delicious appetizers and side dishes with every meal.
Outback Dinner Menu
Outback Steakhouse is a perfect place to enjoy family dinner. Its slow-smoked steak, refreshing drinks, and hassle-free services are unmatched. The Outback dinner menu has all the famous and delicious items of Outback Steakhouse.
You can enjoy all the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 6 P.M. to 10 P.M. on weekdays and 6 P.M. to 10 P.M. on the weekends. These hours are considered dinner hours at this restaurant.
Some of the famous dinner menu items served at Outback Steakhouse are Aussie twisted ribs, baby back ribs, ribeye, etc.
Popular Recipes From Outback Steakhouse
Here is a list of all the Outback Steakhouse menu specials. Make sure to check them out before you visit the restaurant.
1. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion – The Outback steakhouse bloomin’ onion is one of the most popular side dishes of the restaurant. It is the fancy version of the onion rings and is made by covering a ‘bloomed’ onion in a spicy breading. It is then fried to golden perfection to give you this amazing side.
2. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion Sauce – The Outback Steakhouse bloomin’ onion sauce is the perfect sauce for your bloomin’ onion and other snacks. The ingredient that sets this sauce apart is horseradish. It makes the sauce the perfect amount of peppery. The creaminess comes from mayonnaise and ketchup. The rest of the flavor comes from spices and seasoning.
3. Outback Steakhouse Bread – Make the soft and sweet bread just like Outback Steakhouse in your home. The bread is sweetened with honey, molasses, and brown sugar and also gives the bread its distinct color. Talking about color, the cocoa powder gives the bread color too. Bake this bread and serve with your favorite steaks and soups.
4. Outback Steakhouse Mac And Cheese – If you want mac and cheese just like they make at the Outback Steakhouse, try this copycat recipe. This recipe is simple and the cheese used is cheddar and Velveeta. Whip the ‘ronies at home with some cheese, cream, and spices and enjoy comfort in a bowl.
5. Outback Steakhouse Potato Soup – The Outback Steakhouse potato soup is a delicious and creamy one made with roasted and diced potatoes. The soup is made with cream, broth, and a cheese blend. This appetizer is so creamy and smooth, you might decide to make it your main course.
6. Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning – Do you want to know the secret to the amazing steaks at the Outback Steakhouse? It’s their steak seasoning. The steak seasoning is a blend of ground spices and seasonings that give the best possible flavor to your steak.
7. Outback Steakhouse Ranch – Need the recipe for Outback Steakhouse ranch dressing? Well, you are in luck because I have just that. This dressing is made with mayonnaise and then flavored with buttermilk, ranch mix, and ground spices. This is a great dressing for salad, chicken, and even fries.
8. Outback Steakhouse French Onion Soup – The Outback Steakhouse French onion soup is nothing but a warm hug in a bowl. They call it the walkabout soup at the restaurant so don’t get confused. It is rich, creamy, and cheesy. Prepared by mixing cooked, sweet onions with a smooth cheesy sauce the soup tastes scrumptious.
9. Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken – Upgrade your chicken breast with this Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs chicken. The chicken is marinated in spices. Then, it is pan-fried and topped with honey mustard, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese. All of this is then baked to prepare perfect Outback Steakhouse Alice springs chicken.
10. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Fried Chicken – Try the recipe for Outback Steakhouse bloomin’ fried chicken so you can make it whenever you crave for having fried chicken. Dip the chicken in an egg, buttermilk and then in the spicy breading that you use for the bloomin’ onion. Fry it up and serve with the bloomin’ sauce.
11. Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings – The Kookaburra wings at the Outback Steakhouse are loaded with delectable flavors. The wings are covered in spicy breading and fried in shortening, to give them a restaurant-like taste. Then, cover them in a diluted hot sauce and serve with blue cheese and celery.
12. Outback Steakhouse Seared Peppered Ahi – The Outback Steakhouse seared peppered ahi is a delicious tuna steak. It is covered in a spicy mustard dressing and sesame seeds. Then, the fish is seared, simple. What makes it special is the dipping sauce made with tamari, ginger, lemon, maple syrup, and sesame oil.
13. Outback Steakhouse Baby Back Ribs – Season your ribs before slowly cooking them and then slap some sauce over them to make the exact version of Outback Steakhouse baby back ribs. The barbecue sauce is made with bacon, onion, and garlic. It also has sweet, sour, and spicy condiments.
14. Outback Steakhouse Firecracker Salmon – The Outback Steakhouse firecracker salmon is a crispy seasoned salmon baked with a spicy sauce called the firecracker sauce. The fiery sauce is made with garlic, ginger, sugar, chili flakes, low-sodium soy sauce, chili sauce, and sriracha.
15. Outback Steakhouse Victoria’s Filet – The Outback Steakhouse Victoria’s filet is a different take on the classic filet mignon. The steak is grilled and then topped with a buttery and crumbly mixture. This combination is then broiled to give you a beautiful Victoria’s Filet.
Outback Steakhouse Nutritional Information
To check the nutritional information of the items present on the Outback Steakhouse menu, click on the link mentioned above.
Outback Steakhouse Franchising Details
Outback Steakhouse has around 696 locations in the U.S. If you want to open their franchise, then it will cost you;
|Initial Investment||$ 2,489,700- $ 6,065,000|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$ 35,000|
Outback Steakhouse Contact Information
Outback Steak Corporate Office Address: 2202 N West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL33607
Outback Steak Corporate Office Phone Number: (813) 282-1225
To contact the team of Outback Steak, you can also use the contact form on their website.
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Outback Steakhouse [FAQs]
Does Outback give senior discounts?
Yes, Outback Steakhouse offers a 10% discount on lunch and dinner for senior citizens. This offer is valid strictly for AARP members only and does not apply to online orders. Also, this discount is applicable only at the participating outlets of Outback Steakhouse in the U.S.
What is the best meal to get at Outback Steakhouse?
The best meal at Outback Steakhouse is seared peppered Ahi and victoria’s filet among entrees. Bloomin’ onion is the best appetizer, and firecracker salmon is the best among the kinds of seafood served at Outback Steakhouse.
Which is better: LongHorn or Outback?
Outback and Longhorn are America’s most famous steakhouse brands. Longhorn comparatively ranks higher in terms of food quality, but Outback has better services and ambiance. Though Outback Steakhouse serves better food than most steakhouses in America, Longhorn still stands above Outback in Global rankings.
What is the best steak at Outback Steakhouse?
Bone-in ribeye is the best steak served at Outback Steakhouse, and the best-cut steak at Outback Steakhouse is center-cut sirloin steak. Bone-in ribeye steak has grilled charred skin on top. It’s perfectly seasoned and spiced with luscious flavors. Center-cut sirloin is super moist and tender. It’s seasoned and seared to perfection.
Does Outback Steakhouse take reservations?
Yes, You can make reservations at Outback Steakhouse. You can also go for a call ahead option to make sure there’s an empty table for you before you arrive at this Steakhouse.
Does Outback Steakhouse offer delivery or takeout?
You can order the food online from Outback Steakhouse’s official website and its app. There’s a delivery option as well as a takeout option for online orders from Outback Steakhouse. So, you can choose to have food delivered to your house or pick up your order from the restaurant.
Does Outback Steakhouse offer takeout?
Outback Steakhouse offers delivery and takeout services to customers who order food online. You can choose to pick up your order from the Outback Steakhouse while ordering the food from Outback’s website or app.
How is Outback Steakhouse rated?
Out of 5 stars, Outback Steakhouse has 3 stars. Outback Steakhouse is ranked 431 in the list of Global top 1000 brands.