Are you looking for a quick sweet fix? Try making an Oreo mug cake in the blink of an eye. The Oreo mug cake recipe is rich, moist, and chocolatey. Grab your pantry items and whip up an Oreo mug cake in no time. Seek out the complete recipe.
The classic Oreo mug cake recipe is an instant hit. All you need is to combine Oreo biscuits, sugar, baking soda, egg, and milk and put it to bake. The fluffy and indulging Oreo mug cake will be ready in just a few minutes.
Amp up your Oreo mug cake recipe with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on the top and serve to enjoy. This mug cake is a solution for all your dessert cravings. Look no further and satiate your sugar rush with this instant mug cake.
See the notable list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and important steps. Keep reading to know all the important details in the article below. Before that, let’s see some other dessert recipes that you might also like.
1. Carrot Cake– A classic, non-chocolate, soft textured cake is what I need for my grandmother’s birthday. It is just going to be the best for her health.
2. Chocolate Depression Cake– Chocolate depression cake is not your regular chocolate cake. It is made without the regular ingredients that one puts in a cake, like milk, eggs and butter. It is still very delicious and if you’re looking to make a completely vegan cake, then this is the one for you.
3. Harry Potter Birthday Cake– Remember Harry Potter’s birthday cake from The Sorcerer’s stone, the one Hagrid made? Today, I am here with that recipe. Harry’s birthday cake might not look perfect but it was the perfect gesture for the boy who never got a cake for his birthday.
4. Bubblegum Cake– If you love bubble gums, you’ll love this cake too. This cake is even more colorful and delicious than you ever imagined. This cake contains artificial fruit flavors infused together with vanilla extract.
What's In The Post
Why are Oreos so much better with milk?
Oreos always go well with milk. The creaminess in milk compliments the crunch of Oreos. This is because of the emulsifiers in milk. It brings out enhanced flavors and affects how your tongue picks them up.
Make sure to take care of how long you dunk the Oreo biscuits in the milk. If you let it sit for too long, the Oreo will disintegrate and lose the crunch. Researchers say that it takes just three seconds for a perfect dunk.
Why is my Oreo mug cake not soft?
Are you wondering why your Oreo mug cake is not soft? Fret not, I am here to help you. If you follow the right steps, you can get a perfect Oreo mug cake.
There are several ways to achieve the velvety and soft texture of Oreo Mug Cake. The best way is to stir in all the components perfectly. Then, microwave the mug cake for just 3 seconds.
When I say 3 seconds, it means only 3 seconds. Make sure you don’t bake the cake any longer. You will get amazing results once you follow the right components and timing.
What are the best elements to add to an Oreo Mug Cake?
We prepared the Oreo mug cake by adding egg, baking soda, sugar, vanilla ice cream, and milk. However, note down some more elements you can add to make the Oreo mug cake.
Nut butter, caramel, or chocolate sauce will bring out the smooth and rich texture of the Oreo mug cake. The topping options include ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate fudge sauce, and some sprinkles.
Why does my mug cake explode in the microwave?
There are several reasons why the mug cake explodes in the microwave.
- The mug cake explodes when you overfill the mug with the batter or the mixture is not combined well.
- Secondly, if the cake is overbaked, there is a chance of explosion.
- Finally, if there is less moisture in the cake batter, it can explode.
Avoid the above steps to achieve a perfectly moist and rich Oreo mug cake.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Oreo Mug Cake?
- Mug – Merge all the elements in a mug.
- Fork – Whisk in all the components with a fork. You can also use a spoon or small whisk.
- Oven – Bake the cake for 20-40 seconds in a microwave or oven.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Oreo Mug Cake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|1 Minute||2 Minutes||3 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Oreo Mug Cake?
- Oreo Biscuits – Take two packets of Oreo biscuits to prepare a luscious Oreo mug cake.
- Egg – Whisk one egg into the Oreo mix to achieve the cake’s thick and firm consistency.
- Sugar – Add sweetness as per your taste.
- Milk – Adding milk to the mug cake will help you to achieve a smooth and consistent cake.
- Baking Soda – A pinch of baking soda will help the batter rise.
- Vanilla Ice cream – Add half a cup of vanilla ice cream for a soft flavored mug cake. You can substitute vanilla ice cream with whipped cream.
Steps To Make Oreo Mug Cake
Take a large mug to prepare an Oreo mug cake. Add crushed Oreo biscuits, an egg, sugar, and a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix it well with a fork or a spoon until it comes together. Further, pour in some milk to achieve a smooth consistency.
2. Put Together
Whisk the batter for a few seconds and put the mug in the microwave for 30 seconds. The soft and fluffy Oreo mug cake will be ready in minutes. Garnish it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and some crushed Oreo biscuits on the top.
How Will Oreo Mug Cake Look And Taste Like?
Oreo mug cake is a quick, easy, and good-to-go recipe. You can prepare this mug cake in a trice. It has an incredible taste and texture. Satiate your chocoholic cravings and enjoy the perfectly portioned dessert Oreo mug cake at home.
Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- 2 packets Oreo Biscuits
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablepsoons Vanilla Ice cream
- Crush oreo biscuits in a mug.
- Add an egg in it and whisk it well.
- Now add baking soda sugar and mix everything. Mix it well until the batter is consistent.
- Pour half a cup of milk to achieve a smooth texture and consistent cake. Give it a nice stir before you put it in the oven.
- Moving forward, put the mug in the microwave and bake the cake for 30 seconds.
- The fluffy and chocolatey Oreo mug cake will be ready to relish. Garnish the mug cake with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and crushed Oreo biscuits and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is mug cake made of?
Oreo mug cake is prepared using sugar, Oreo biscuits, baking soda, milk, and vanilla ice cream.
Why did my mug cake explode in the microwave?
Mug cake can overflow easily, so make sure you don’t overfill your mug with cake batter.
When did mug cakes become popular?
Mug cakes came to widespread popularity first in a YouTube video in 2009. Since then, people have loved the quick and easy Oreo mug cake.
Are mug cakes supposed to be gooey?
Mug cakes are supposed to be cooked through. However, they should be a little gooey on the inside.
Grab your apron and get started to prepare Oreo mug cake. Refer to all the details in the above article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.