If you’re an Oreo fan, you must’ve had oreo desserts and beverages before. Have you ever tried Oreo berry milkshake? You should definitely try it if you’re looking for a delicious Oreo-fusion drink. So bear with me and read this full article to know the recipe for this amazing beverage that you can easily prepare at home.
Most desserts and beverages, when merged with Oreo, prove to be the best Oreo-Treats. You can make most of them easily at home, like Oreo berry cake, Oreo surprise cake. Apart from this, now you can try amazing Oreo-inspired food items at the Orea cafe. Finally! Oreo opened its first-ever cafe, a little sweet spot at the American Dream Mall in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
To make an Oreo berry milkshake, Blend oreo cookies with milk, strawberry slices, ice cubes, and strawberry ice cream. Dip the brushed chocolate rim of the glass in the mixture of sprinkles and oreo crumbs. Pour the Oreo berry milkshake into the glass.
To read full instructions, have a look at the recipe card below. I’ve provided a similar video further down, along with nutritional information about the recipe. I’m sure you’ll love this recipe. Try it now and save it for later or some special occasion.
Oreo Berry Milkshake
- Tall glass
- Small Bowl
- 10 Oreo Cookies (divided)
- 4 cups Strawberries
- 4 cups Milk
- 2 cups Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 oz Chocolate
- 0.66 cup Thawed frozen Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoon Strawberry Crush
- 1 tablespoon Multi-Colored Sprinkles
- Chop 5 cookies and cut 3 cookies crosswise for later use.
- Blend ice cream, milk, sliced strawberries, and some Oreo cookies. Add the remaining cookie crumbs to the mixture.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of chopped Oreo cookies and sprinkles on a shallow dish.
- Brush the rim of the glasses with melted chocolate and dip into chopped cookie mixture (one at a time). Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Drizzle some strawberry crush in the interior of the glass and pour the Oreo berry milkshake into the glass.