Today I will be sharing this yummy recipe and refreshing drink made from oranges and its name is orangeade.
Just like we prepare lemonade, orangeade is basically a drink that is made up of oranges and water sugar with some other ingredients. Basically, it’s just another lemonade but made with oranges. It’s a classic homemade and refreshing beverage that can smoothen the mind of anybody.
To make this orangeade drink, mix sugar and water in a saucepan and heat it until the sugar has melted and a syrup is formed. Then squeeze oranges and lemon and run them through a strainer to get rid of the seeds, then mix juice and syrup, add ice, and chill it for some time.
This was a quick overview of this homemade orangeade. I have explained the detailed recipe along with its preparation time and nutritional breakdown. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Earl Grey Tea Latte– This drink is made by combining sweetened earl grey tea with some steamed milk and vanilla syrup. This recipe is so simple that anyone can easily make it at your home.
2. Kiwi Mint Lemonade Delight– So refreshing to have this drink in summer. Anyone can make it at their home easily in just 10 minutes with a few ingredients.
3. Mojito Pitcher– Mojito seems to be the favorite of most people. Get a mojito and your party goes amazing. It surely is a great cocktail.
4. Lemon Soda– Lemon soda, also called Lime soda, is a very refreshing drink after a tiring day. This is the best spring drink and will absolutely boost your spirits.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 10 Oranges
- 2 Lemon
- In a saucepan, mix 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Heat it over medium heat until the sugar has melted and a syrup is formed.
- Squeeze oranges and lemon and run them through a strainer to get rid of seeds.
- Mix juice and syrup and add ice.
- Chill it for some time and serve on ice.
Do give a try to this drink! If you have any queries about the steps, ask in the comment section to get back to you with an appropriate solution. If you liked this drink, then please share this recipe with your friends and family and stay tuned for more dinner, snacks and drinks ideas!