Burgers are loved by almost every one of us. The recipe I have for you today is of a burger but with a twist. I will be sharing the recipe for Open faced Texas burger.
Open faced burger consists of more than one food item on a slice of the burger bun. It can be consumed as breakfast, lunch, supper, or an evening snack. In Europe and North American, it is a regular breakfast and supper.
To cook open faced Texas burger, start with the patties, combine onion, garlic, thyme and beef. Shape this mixture into oval patties. Cook until it is no longer pink. Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and steak sauce in a skillet and cook till it gets thick to the Texas roast. Coat patties in this sauce and add cheese. Serve them on a toast.
You might feel the above-mentioned method to be sufficient for making this recipe. It was just a brief and you will get more details on the recipe below. Starting with the ingredients, check out the list and collect them, to begin with the recipe.
Ingredients For Open faced Texas Burger
- 2 tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 2/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (divided)
- 2/3 pound ground beef
- 2 slices frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon A.1. steak sauce
Make a list of the ingredients before heading out to the supermarket. Do not forget to check your pantry first as you may find few or all of them there. Now take a look at the time this dish takes to be prepared.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Open faced Texas Burger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Within half an hour, your burger will be ready for you to have a mouthful of bite from it. It will surely turn out delicious and juicy. Make note of the steps you need to perform for the best outcome.
Steps To Make Open faced Texas Burger
- Take a large bowl to mix onion, garlic, thyme and ½ cup of cheese. Add crumbled beef over this mixture and mix well. Shape the prepared mixture into two oval patties.
- Now, take a large skillet and cook patties in it over a medium flame for 5-6 minutes on each side. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Till the patties are getting cooked, prepare Texas Roast as per the instructions given on its packet.
- Keep the patties aside and try to keep them warm. Add brown sugar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and steak sauce in a skillet. Bring them all to boil and cook them until it gets thick. Add patties to the skillet and flip them so they get coated from all sides. Sprinkle some cheese. Place them on the toast.
- Serve hot.
Serve these burgers with potato wedges or French fries.
Nutritional Breakdown of Open faced Texas Burger
Check out the nutrition value for the burgers.
How To Make Open faced Texas Burger At Home | Video
Do try this recipe. Also watch the video I have uploaded of the recipe to know more details.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest me some recipe to share with you. This will be a great idea to help you with what you want. Till then take care and be healthy.