If you want to make a cheese omelette then, you should try making Omelette du Fromage. “Omelette du Fromage” is just the French phrase for the cheese omelette. It is really easy to make and gets ready in no time.
I was watching an episode of ‘Dexter’s Laboratory” in which he keeps saying, “Omelette du Fromage. But in reality, the phrase “Omelette du Fromage” isn’t actually correct. If you want to say cheese omelette in French then, “Omelette au Fromage” is the correct way to say it.
To make Omelette du Fromage, beat eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Heat olive oil in a pan and pour in the eggs. Spread the eggs evenly in the pan. Then, sprinkle cheese over it. Cook for some time and then cut in half. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Come, let’s see the journey of Omelette Du Fromage Recipe. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Poached Eggs– Poached eggs are delicious and really easy to make. You can make them for breakfast and have a healthy start to your day.
2. Huevos Rotos– This delicious recipe is simple, but it is listed among the popular Spanish egg dishes. Most people prefer eggs as breakfast. But in Spain, eggs are consumed not only as a resort for breakfast but even at lunch, dinner and surprisingly as desserts too.
3. Crab Omelette– Crabmeat is actually very healthy. Crab is a great source of protein and is considered to be one of the best dietary sources of protein. It contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Selenium, Riboflavin, Copper, and Phosphorus.
4. Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies– Big & buttery chocolate chip cookies are the perfect after-meal snack. They are filled with both butter and chocolate chips which makes them the perfect cookies. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
Omelette du Fromage Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 10 Cheddar Cheese
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- In a bowl, add eggs, sea salt, and black pepper. Beat them until they get mixed properly.
- Place a small non-stick frying pan on low heat.
- Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the hot pan. Then, carefully pour in the eggs.
- Tilt the pan to spread them out evenly.
- When the omelet begins to cook, sprinkle cheese over it.
- Using a spatula, fold the omelet from the corners and cut it in half.
- When it starts to turn golden brown, remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve it on the plate.