I still remember that day when my father was ill and he was starving for Oatmeal Stout and doctor gave strict instructions not to eat anything from outside and he was behaving like a kid that he wants to eat Oatmeal Stout.
I surf the internet at search Oatmeal Stout Recipe for my father and gave my mother the recipe and she started making Oatmeal Stout for my father at home.
When my mother serve Oatmeal Stout and the taste of Oatmeal was even better from the Oatmeal I ate at restaurants and my father loved it.
Now, Guess What? Today, I going to share Oatmeal Stout Recipe with my lovely people. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Hot Pepper Infused Vodka– Have you ever infused your vodka with hot peppers. If no, then this recipe of homemade hot pepper infused vodka is just for you.
2. Negroni Drink– This cocktail is believed to be made in the year 1919 at cafe casoni in Italy. As an Italian drink, this has Gin and Campri as its key ingredients.
3. Pear Wine– The most important part of wine is the fruit, but that doesn’t mean the fruit has to be pretty. Traditionally fruit that wasn’t good enough for eating was used to make wine.
4. Brooklyn Egg Cream– It is a sweet, light and bubbly drink. You can enjoy this drink anytime. Many of you must be confused by its name; wondering does this drink comprises an egg as one of its ingredients. Well, no. It is just the name given to the drink because of the foam it has.
Ingredients Required For Oatmeal Stout Recipe
|Dry Malt||1 pound|
|Crystal Malt||1 pound|
|Roasted Barley||1 ounce|
|Chocolate Malt||1 pound|
How To Make Oatmeal Stout Recipe
- Prepare the yeast two days before making the drink
- Take the crushed grains and milk and mix it with oats in a nylon bag.
- Now seal the nylon bag.
- Now take three gallons of water and heat it in a pot and add the bag of grains in it.
- Remove the bag of grains and pour water over into the pot.
- It will wash out all the residual sugar from the bag of grains.
- Take a separate pot, take another 3 gallons of water and boil it for around 15 minutes.
- Now add 2 of these gallons to clean and sanitized fermenter.
- Keep the other gallon of water covered in a reserve.
- Now boil the water to boil and mix the dry malt extract malt in it. Boil it for another 30 minutes.
- Add moss to the boiling wort and again boil it for around 20 minutes.
- Now cool it in room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Now put the wort into the fermenter, adding the reserved water as necessary that will bring the volume to around 5 gallons.
- Now mix the yeast starter in it.
- Now seal the fermenter with an airlock and ferment the wort until the Oatmeal Stout and it is serve.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|60 MINS||120 MINS||180 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Oatmeal Stout Recipe