Oatmeal is a delicious and simple-to-make meal, well-known for weight loss and perfect abs. You can also call it a fitness freak’s favorite. Prepare oatmeal with your favorite fruits, nuts, spices, or whatever you like. This article helps you to know more about the oatmeal for abs recipe. Let’s dive in!
Oatmeal is a perfect way to start your day as it is a “metabolism-boost meal.” Get some good abs with a high-quality protein oatmeal recipe. You can prepare the oatmeal in a jiffy. All you need is a handful of pantry items. Just combine all the elements, and you are good to go!
Incorporating oatmeal for abs in your fitness routine will surprise you. Adding oatmeal to your diet will help you to achieve better results. Moreover, filled with great soluble fiber and complex carbohydrates, the oatmeal is incredibly healthy. Look through the entire article to know the nitty-gritty.
The Wellabs Zinc drops added to this recipe are a cherry on the top. It will boost your immune system and improve the functioning of blood cells, reproductive health, and the nervous system. The results of these zinc drops are phenomenal. Check out the important steps below to make this recipe.
Other Recipes That You Can Try
- Strawberry Extract Recipe
- Mini Bagels Recipe
- Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Fruity Pebble Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan Crackers Recipe
- Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop Recipe
- Meat Pie Recipe
- Cherry Sours Candy Recipe
- Cereal Ice Cream Bowls Recipe
- Easy TikTok Ramen Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Oatmeal For Abs?
- Oven – Nuke the bowl of oatmeal in the oven for just 2 minutes. Once all the components are immersed, the oatmeal with Wellabs Zinc drops will be ready.
- Bowl – Merge all the nuts, oats, and milk using a large bowl.
- Spoon – Take a big mixing spoon to combine all the elements.
- Grater – Crust the almonds using a grater. You can also thinly slice the almonds with a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Oatmeal For Abs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||2 Minutes||4 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Oatmeal For Abs?
- Oats – Prepare the oatmeal by using any oats of your choice. We used rolled oats.
- Wellabs Zinc Drops – Make the oatmeal with Wellabs Zinc drops. These zinc drops are highly nutritious and a must-try.
- Milk – Take a cup of fresh milk to prepare the oatmeal.
- Greek Yogurt – Garnish a scrumptious bowl of oatmeal with a spoon of Greek yogurt.
- Sliced Almonds – Almonds are a good source of protein and fiber. Add some sliced almonds to prepare the oatmeal recipe.
- Ground Ginger – Add a pinch of ground ginger for an aromatic blend of flavors.
- Ground Flaxseeds – A pinch of ground flaxseeds will bring out earthy and nutty flavors.
- Honey – Adding a teaspoon of honey will bring out the subtle sweetness required. You can replace the honey with any natural sweetener of your choice.
Steps To Make Oatmeal For Abs
1. Merge The Components
Add a tablespoon of sliced almonds, a teaspoon of ground ginger, flaxseeds, honey, and oats. Combine it with a spoon and add a cup of fresh milk to the bowl. Give it a nice stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Oven’s Turn
Nuke the bowl in the oven for 3 minutes to incorporate everything well. Prepare the bowl of oatmeal in no time. Add a teaspoon of Wellabs Zinc drops to the oatmeal and garnish it with a dollop of Greek yogurt. You can serve the oatmeal immediately or store it in the refrigerator for better results.
How Will Oatmeal For Abs Look And Taste Like?
Oatmeal for abs is a savory bowl filled with gut-filling and nutritious components. It is a breakfast prepared with high-quality protein. On top of that, it is a great source to build stronger muscles and abs. The plus to the oatmeal is the Wellabs Zinc drop added to it. These drops aid digestion, boost immune systems and improve nervous and reproductive systems.
Oatmeal For Abs Recipe
- ½ cup Oats
- 1 teaspoon
Wellabs Zinc Drops
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Mix sliced almonds, ginger, flaxseed, honey, rolled oats, and a cup of fresh milk in a bowl.
- Combine by mixing all the components with a spoon.
- Nuke the mixture for about 3 minutes; you are good to go!
- Please take out the bowl from the oven after 2 minutes and add a few drops of Wellabs Zinc drop and mix it well.
- Further, garnish it with a dollop of Greek yogurt and serve to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does eating oatmeal help you get abs?
Whole grains like oats, barley, buckwheat, and quinoa can be a great addition to your diet if you’re looking to get abs. The oatmeal is the best option to get abs.
What type of diet is best for abs?
The best type of diet that is perfect for abs are poultry, including chicken and turkey.
What oatmeal is good for?
Oatmeal benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation, and reduced constipation.
Is oats heat or cold for body?
Oats are a great source of whole grains and fiber. Fiber can improve your cholesterol and make you feel full. In addition to keeping you full and warm, oats are full of other nutrients.
Get started to prepare oatmeal for abs at home. Refer to the above details and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.