Also known as Pannekaker, Norwegian Pancakes are thin, crepe-like. They have a delicious taste. Being a meal, they can also be served a desert delight. These soft and fluffy pancakes will brighten up your day. Some people have a tradition of eating it every morning or on every occasion.
We too make the pancakes frequently as they are my favourite. I prepare them. It has been a tradition in my family that I would be the one making pancakes and would be served more than others. Of course, it is my discretion. Norwegian Pancakes give me utmost satisfaction and lift up my dead spirits. You too should try, it is quick to make. If you don’t want to make many efforts, try the Norwegian Pancakes recipe
So, here I am presenting to you the Norwegian Pancakes Recipe which would give you much pleasure and happiness. Enjoy the process.
Ingredients required for Norwegian Pancakes Recipe
|Milk||1 1/2 cups|
|All purpose flour||1 cup|
How much will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Norwegian Pancakes Recipe
- Take a blender. Combine eggs and milk in its container.
- Put flour, salt and sugar as well. Blend the ingredients until they get smooth.
- Take a skillet. Heat it over medium-high. Coat it with butter or cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the prepared batter into the skillet.
- Cook for about half a minutes.
- Carefully, slide in a spatula under the pancake being cooked and flip it another side.
- Cook the other side for few more seconds until it gets brown.
- Put it on a plate. Repeat the process for the remaining batter in skillet.
- Serve them rolled like a crepe with jam.
Nutritional information of Norwegian Pancakes Recipe
|Saturated fats||2 g|
|Total fats||3.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.6 g|