When I was in Israel for my vacation, one day everybody was very excited over there. I asked a person what is going on? And he told me that there is a festival called Shabat celebrated by Jewish. He was also Jewish and he invited me to attend that festival at a community hall.
The atmosphere over there was very exciting and full of energy and as you all know I am a very big foodie and I went to food stalls over there. Every dish which was present there seems to be tasty. I have tasted every dish but there is one dish which took my heart is Noodle Kugel.
I never tasted a dish like this before and it was so tasty that I ate it twice and as a foodie, I can sense the recipe of a dish just by eating but it was something that I was not able to get.
I was very excited to know Noodle Kugel Recipe. So, I went to the person who invited me to that festival celebration and I asked him about the recipe and he took me to his wife and his wife gave me the recipe of Noodle Kugel with appropriate instructions.
I made it at my place today by following each and every instruction given by that lady and I thought to share Noodle Kugel Recipe with my lovely food lovers too. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Mughalai Badami Kewra Seviyan– Badami Kewra Seviyan is a festive dish that people mostly prepare during Eid. It is one of the most beloved Indian desserts as it is very easy and quick to make. It is also monsoon season favoured dessert.
2. Coffee Fudge– This rich chocolate fudge is ridiculously easy, using condensed milk, chocolate chips, and instant coffee. It uses only a few ingredients and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
3. Beignets– You can have these soft and pillowy fried doughnuts without leaving the comfort of your house. This recipe will show you how you can make Beignets at home easily.
4. Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins– These are a great and delicious snack. They are also really easy to make. Today, I will be sharing the easiest recipe for blueberry buttermilk muffins with all of you.
Ingredients For Noodle Kugel
|Passover Egg Noodles||1/2 Pound|
|Cottage Cheese||1 Pound|
|Sour Cream||2 Cups|
You can get all these ingredients from the nearest grocery store. Now let’s how much time we have to wait for this delightful Noodle Kugel.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||45 Mins||50 Mins|
When that lady was giving me the instructions, I was over-excited to know Noodle Kugel Recipe because I wasn’t able to sense the recipe by tasting but you don’t have to wait for this because you are one step away from Noodle Kugel Recipe.
Noodle Kugel Recipe
- At 375 degrees F preheat the oven.
- In a large skillet add water with salt and boil it for 2-3 minutes then add noodles to it and boil noodles for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes strain the noodles from water.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and add melted butter, cottage cheese, sour cream, sour cream, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and raisins. Mix them properly.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Bake the mixture for 35-40 minutes, until it will turn golden or check it with a fork by pricking deep.
- After the baking process get the custard out and serve it immediately.
Finally, Noodle Kugel is ready to eat and I am sure you will like it and serve it to your guest in your next party as a dessert.
Nutritional Facts Of Noodle Kugel
There are a wide variety of people who always check on the nutritional facts of a sweet dish first because of sugar and in the table below I have mentioned nutritional facts of noodle kugel.
How To Make Noodle Kugel at Home | Video
Sometimes trying something while watching it live makes it easier for you to try new things. So I’ve added a video of the recipe of noodle kugel below.
I hope you liked this recipe of Noodle Kugel. I highly recommend you to make it at your home and share your experience with this dessert in the comments section below