Cocktails are the best version of any drink that one can have. Cocktails just need a shaker and it’s done. Nothing else. This is what everyone loves about having drinks. They are easy to make and takes almost no time. There are numerous types of cocktails that we can choose from over and every other has a great taste as the ingredients used are also different. But what about a cocktail that is an ancient one and has only three prime ingredients in it? This sounds great. Let’s know more about this drink.
A cocktail that can be prepared using some delicious ingredients and has a refreshing taste is what everyone asks for. It is easy to make and economical too. The drink I am talking about is the Negroni drink. This cocktail is believed to be made in the year 1919 at cafe casoni in Italy. As an Italian drink, this has Gin and Campri as its key ingredients.
So, let’s get into it and know what the reason for the success behind this cocktail is. Down below are all the steps and procedures that you need to follow to get this drink ready at home. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Aviation Cocktail– The Aviation is a classic gin cocktail dating back to the turn of the 20th century. This drink came into existence when a bartender named Hugo Ensslin made it for the first time at Hotel Wallick in New York in the early twentieth century.
2. Buttery Nipple– The buttery nipple is also known as a butterball. It is a boozy shot. There are two ways you can make this shot ready. One is to make the shot in layers and the second is to combine all the ingredients.
3. Oatmeal Stout– There is something about winter that demands warmth and comfort, hearty flavours and earthiness. It is the perfect season for brewing a nice dark oatmeal stout.
4. Chocolate Cake Shot– The combination of liqueur, lemon and white sugar with chocolaty taste is an incredible cocktail. It is a novelty shooter which would fill you with energy and enthusiasm.
Ingredients for Negroni Drink
|Sweet Vermouth||1 ounce|
|Orange Slice||To Garnish|
The ingredients listed above are sufficient to make this drink. You will easily find them at your nearest supermarket and begin the preparations for this amazing drink.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||–||3 Minutes|
This is the beauty of these drinks. Just takes about 3 minutes and the recipe is ready. How can you not make it after knowing that it takes only a few minutes to make it?
Now let’s sum up the cocktail recipe by making this drink. The best way to make it is by not shaking it. It was said that this cocktail was made by just stirring all the drinks together. Let’s find out how to make this one.
Negroni Drink Recipe
- Collect all the ingredients and keep them within your range.
- Now slowly pour the drinks into an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes on the top.
- Don’t shake it using a shaker. Instead, stir it by revolving the glass.
- Garnish with some orange slices on the top of the glass and have it chilled.
Enjoy this ancient Negroni drink with your friends or at the party that you host. All your guests will love it and will praise your knowledge about drinks and cocktails.
Nutritional Breakdown of Negroni Drink
The nutritional details of any drink are important as they tell what it contains. For this drink, the details are listed below.
How to Make Negroni Drink at Home | Video
Here is a video that you can watch to know more about this cocktail. More knowledge means perfection and that’s why this video is necessary.
It is mandatory to try this Negroni drink at your home. If you like this recipe, do not forget to share your views in the comment section. Do not hesitate to ask your queries related to the recipe in the comment section. Share the recipe with your friends. Cheers!