Are you rid off from eating the same chicken dish again and again? If yes then I have a solution name Mustard Chicken which is new and unique for you.
I have a beautiful memory regarding the Mustard Chicken Recipe. My family and I were travelling from Jammu To Ladakh via road and near Drass town our car got punctured. My father was looking for a mechanic but was not able to find one.
He started repairing the car, my brother, me and my mom was outside the car. It was almost 3-4 hours we were standing and my brother started saying he wants something to eat but it was just road no human there.
Suddenly, an uncle came with some animals and my father asked him for help and he agreed to help, that uncle asked my brother why you are crying and he offer us help and told us that he is having his home just a few steps away if you children want something to eat.
I will take them to my home and wife will serve food to them and after some time, we reached their home which was made of mud and bamboos. We entered and uncle’s wife made Mustard chicken and it was the best and divine chicken variety I ever ate.
After we left there house, My mother asked her the recipe and today, only my mother was making Mustard Chicken Recipe and I asked my mother the recipe so that I will share it with you. Come Let’s see How To Make Mustard Chicken at Home.
Ingredients For Mustard Chicken Recipe
|Low-Salt Chicken Broth||1 Cup|
|Chopped Onions||1/2 Cup|
|Dijon Mustard||1/4 Cup|
|Minced Garlic Cloves||6|
|Hot Pepper Sauce||1/8 tsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Cut Chicken||8 pieces|
|Dried Thyme||1 tsp|
|Chopped Fresh Parsely||1|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||35 Mins||50 Mins|
Mustard Chicken Recipe
- In a small bowl add chicken broth, chopped onions, dijon mustard, garlic cloves, Worcestershire, and in a heavy skillet with oil melt butter over medium heat and season with chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet sprinkle dried thyme.
- Cook the chicken until it will turn golden brown with stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes. Over the chicken pour some mustard mixture, simmer it until for 20 minutes.
- In a platter transfer the chicken with a spoon and cover the chicken with foil or something which will keep it warm.
- For about 7-8 minutes boil the liquid in skillet until it will convert into the sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
- Mustard Chicken is ready to serve.
Nutritional Facts Of Mustard Chicken Recipe