Mustard chicken is another delicious and unique chicken recipe. You can try making it when you want to make a new chicken recipe. Mustard chicken involves a flavorful chicken covered in a delicious mustard sauce. It is easy to make and gets ready in no time.
I found this recipe when I was looking for something new to make. It was easy to make and also has simple ingredients. I made it and it was delicious. The chicken was great and the sauce gave a strong flavor to it. This recipe is a must-try
To make mustard chicken, mix chicken broth, onions, Dijon mustard, garlic cloves, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Then, add butter and oil to a skillet. Add dried thyme and chicken to it. Then, add the mustard mixture to the skillet. When cooked, transfer the chicken to a plate. Boil the sauce in the skillet for some time and pour this sauce over the chicken.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Giblet Gravy– For those who don’t know what this Giblet Gravy is, let me tell you that the giblet consists of a chicken’s internal organs like its liver, heart, and other such organs.
2. Orange Chicken– The name of this recipe sounds quite strange but trust me that this authentic Chinese cuisine has a delicious taste. The chicken cooked along with the oranges is the best way to make your taste buds happy.
3. Turkey Mango Picadillo– Healthy, homemade fast food is a cinch with this Latin-inspired recipe. We remade this traditional dish with ground turkey breast instead of ground beef.
4. Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze– A grilled fish glazed with Pineapple Chipotle has a flavorous shiny topping that makes you wonder-struck. At the end of all-day previous preparations of this amazing dish, you get an ever so yummy tasting salmon, with the extreme tastes ever.
Mustard Chicken Recipe
- Heavy Skillet
- 8 pieces Chicken
- ½ cup Onions (chopped)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Low-Salt Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- In a small bowl, add chicken broth, onions, Dijon mustard, garlic cloves, and Worcestershire sauce and mix them.
- In a heavy skillet, melt butter with oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In the skillet, sprinkle some dried thyme. Then, add the chicken to it.
- Cook the chicken until it turns golden brown for about 10 minutes.
- Then, pour the mustard mixture over the chicken and simmer it for 20 minutes.
- In a platter, transfer the chicken with the help of a spoon. Cover the chicken with foil to keep it warm.
- After that, boil the liquid in skillet until it gets converted into a sauce for about 7-8 minutes.
- Spread the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle parsley over it.
- Your mustard chicken is ready to serve.