Mushroom stuffed burgers are the perfect recipe if you love a delicious juicy cheeseburger and tender mushrooms. This recipe brings you the best of both. The burger patty is made by mixing beef, spices breadcrumbs, and ketchup. The mushrooms are placed between two thin patties and the whole patty is then grilled.
I love burgers and mushrooms just make me drool. This recipe combines both these elements in a way you’ll find delicious as well as irresistible. You can add whatever you want with the stuffing in addition to mushrooms, like some extra cheese. A little extra cheese never hurt anyone.
To make mushroom stuffed burgers, add onions, breadcrumbs, ketchup, salt, and pepper to ground beef and mix it. Then, sauté mushrooms in butter. After this, make 12 thin patties and place the mushrooms on 6 of them. Use the other 6 to seal. You can grill, pan-grill, or broil them. Add the cheese and place on buns with fresh vegetables and condiments.
If you want more details, then let me just help you to make the best mushroom stuffed burgers and rock that party you’re having, with people or alone. We don’t judge. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Burger Americana– Burgers are one of the highest-selling foods all over the world. Burger Americana is so popular in the US. So, if you want to make burgers just like those in the restaurants you have landed upon the right place.
2. Soy Burger– A great burger is the birthright of every American. These burgers made with soybeans are the best veggie burgers I’ve ever had.
3. Grilled Salmon Burgers– This grilled salmon burger recipe transforms the tender salmon fillet into crispy yet flaky grilled salmon patties. These patties, when combined with delicious toppings, make an amazing burger.
4. Cherry Tomato & Summer Squash Pasta– The creamy cherry tomato & summer squash pasta is a great yet simple summer pasta recipe with delicious cherry tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, goat cheese, herbs, and seasoning, all combined with whole-grain rotini.
Ingredients For Mushroom Stuffed Burgers
- 1 ½ pounds of Ground Beef
- ¼ cup Onions (chopped)
- 2 Eggs (slightlt beaten)
- ¾ cup Soft Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 8 ounces Mushrooms (sliced)
- 6 slices Cheese
- 6 sliced Buns
These ingredients are easy to find and work with. These are enough for 6 servings.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Mushroom Stuffed Burgers?
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||15 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Steps To Make Mushroom Stuffed Burgers
- Prepare the buns by buttering and toasting them. You can use any kind of cheese you want.
- Now, add onions, eggs, breadcrumbs, ketchup, salt and pepper to the bowl of ground beef and mix these nicely.
- In a pan, melt some butter. Then, add your sliced mushrooms to the pan and sauté them. Continue till you feel like they are just tender.
- Now, go back to the beef and knead it a little. After that, divide it into 12 balls and shape them all into thin round patties. You want them to be about ¼ inch thick.
- Put the sautéed mushrooms on top of 6 of the patties. You can add some cheese to this if you want. Cover all of these with the remaining 6 patties. Don’t forget to seal the edges, or else you’ll leave ‘room’ for the mushroom to escape.
- What you do now is up to you. You can grill them, pan-grill them or broil them. Any one of these methods can be used to cook your patties to perfection. My personal favorite is grilling the patties as they give them a smokey flavor.
- Once cooked, top the patties with cheese slices and place them on the toasted buns.
- You can add fresh vegetables like lettuce, tomatoes and onions and the condiments of your choice.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Mushroom Stuffed Burgers