Most of the people who are foodies like me love to eat different dishes and they feel monotonous after having the same dish again and again. Today, I am here for you and I have dish name Mushroom Chips which will make your evening time snacks sumptuous and luscious.
I have an incident related to where I get this Mushroom Chips Recipe. One day, me and my brother were alone at home. We both were craving for food, in the refrigerator, we have a lot of things to eat we want something marvelous and chewy. I saw mushrooms in the refrigerator and we both started experimenting with the dish.
Guess what happened? It comes out to the best crunchy and marvellous dish I ever had and today, only I made it my home and a thought came into my mind to share Mushroom Chips Recipe with my food lovers. Come let’s see How To Make Mushroom Chips at Home
Ingredients For Mushroom Chips Recipe
|Oyster Mushrooms||10 ounce|
|Avocado Oil and Melted Butter||2 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1 tbsp|
|Freshly Ground Pepper||1 tbsp|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||45 Mins||60 Mins|
Mushroom Chips Recipe
- With Parchment Paper line some rimmed baking sheets, and preheat the oven at 275°F.
- Cut the mushrooms according to your shape with a slicer.
- On the Parchment-lined baking sheet put all the slices of dry mushrooms with leaving some space.
- On both sides of mushroom slices, apply avocado oil or melted ghee and season them with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- For 45 minutes to 60 minutes, until the chips become chewy and crunchy or turns the color to golden brown.
Nutritional Facts Of Mushroom Chips