You might call this recipe a version of a healthier sandwich. I know without any specific information you are not going to trust me but after finishing it you are going to love this recipe.
This Muffuletta Sandwich is an instant sandwich recipe and will not be going to take much of your precious time. From the name of the recipe, you will not get any idea about how we are going to make this recipe.
A few years ago, I saw this recipe on one of my favourite cookery show and wrote it on a notepad. Still, I have that piece of paper where I wrote that recipe. As this Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe is one of my favourites. so I thought why not to share this recipe with all of you.
There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Pizzadilla– Pizzadilla is, for sure, a unique name and you all would be amazed to know that it is a combination of two words, i.e., pizza and quesadilla. So, basically, we can say that it is a quesadilla filled with pizza toppings.
2. Stuffed Beef Sandwiches– Stuffed beef sandwiches have an amazing taste. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. They are filled with beef, vegetables, and cheese. It is an easy job to make these sandwiches at home.
3. Tri-Tip Sandwiches– Some caramelized onions with melted cheese and roasted Tri-Tip stacked between two thick slices of ciabatta make a luscious sandwich that’s called the great Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwich.
4. Roast Beef Sandwich– Most of us eat beef sandwich at a myriad of places or restaurants. But have you ever ate Roast Beef Sandwich? If your answer is no, then today I bring Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe.
Ingredients for Muffuletta sandwich
|Loaf Fresh Italian Bread||1 pound|
|Olive oil||1/3 Cup|
|Parmesan cheese (grated)||1/3 Cup|
|Dried Basil||1 tbsp|
|Dried oregano||1 tbsp|
|Oil-cured black olives (pitted and chopped)||8 eaches|
|Green olives (pitted and chopped)||8 eaches|
|Thinly sliced salami||1/4 pound|
|thinly sliced ham||1/4 pound|
|Provolone cheese (sliced)||1/2 pound|
|Mozzarella cheese (sliced)||1/4 pound|
All the ingredients are easily available and Now, let’s proceed further to see how much time it will take you successfully try this recipe
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||4|
I know you might be curious to know about the procedure of this Healthy recipe. The points given below will give you the directions to make this Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe.
Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe
- Carefully slice the fresh Italian bread in half lengthwise. Brush olive oil to both the sides of bread.
- Season both sides with oregano, dried basil, and parmesan cheese.
- Make the first layer of salami to cover the bottom. Over the salami, arrange a layer of ham accordingly.
- Add the next layer of provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese. Use the remaining salami to cover the mozzarella cheese.
- Make a layer of black olives and green olives and spread evenly. Cover it with the top layer of bread.
Now, your Muffuletta Sandwich is ready! You can cut the sandwich into four or six pieces and serve accordingly.
Nutritional Facts of Muffuletta Sandwich
As I am the kind of person who is very conscious about the health and as I told you earlier that this is a healthier version of the sandwich. But this is not enough to give complete satisfaction, So this Nutritional chart will guide you accordingly.
How to make Muffuletta Sandwich at Home | Video
From my experience, I understand one thing that watching something practically or lives will make your task easy. So, I’ve added this video of how to make Muffuletta Sandwich at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of a healthy Muffuletta Sandwich. Try this healthy recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.