I tried many kinds of Pancakes but one day my boss posted a story on Whatsapp and the caption was honeycomb pancake, I was in a dilemma after I read that caption because I never heard something like this before.
I texted my boss and ask her about the Moroccan Honeycomb Pancake Recipe. She explained to me with proper instructions and the next day. I made it at my home with her instructions and I found it very delicious this honeycomb pancake is a delight of real sweetness sending you to heaven.
Not any richness just the real taste of joy and pride. Our life is one big example of being real by achieving our own built success. Guess What?
Today, I will share the Honeycomb Pancakes Recipe of my beautiful boss with my lovely pancake lovers. Let’s journey to make the real taste gesture our lives with its sweetness.
Come Let’s see how it will work.
Ingredients Required for Honeycomb Pancake Recipe
|Refined flour||1 cup|
|Semolina (sooji)||2 cup|
|Lukewarm water||2 cups|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
Moroccan Honeycomb Pancake Recipe
- In a bowl add refined flour, fine sooji, yeast mixed with Luke warm water to the extent of 1 tsp, sugar, salt, baking powder, and Lukewarm water 1 ¾ cup in it.
- Mix it thoroughly. Add an egg in it. Mix it again. Now keep it for 45 minutes aside.
- In a preheated pan add 3 tbsp of butter and a cup of honey to it. Cook it on a medium flame for about 15 minutes.
- On a pre-heated pan spread the batter in a thick layer. Cook it on a medium flame. When the top goes dry its cooked.
- Turn it upside down cook for another two minutes. Now remove it from the pan.
- Dip it in the honey pan. Serve hot.
Take pleasure in tasting the sweetness so real and amazing to delight your taste buds. A pay off for all the dedication in working hard to get to the success; in life in a dish, isn’t that amazing?
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|60 MINS||30 MINS||90 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Honeycomb Pancake Recipe