When I was in school, my mother used to give me Dal Parantha but only on Monday and my friends know about the menu of my mother, when I just enter the classroom, my friends get the Tiffin box out from my bag and started eating those Moong Dal paranthas.
Every memory which is related to childhood was awesome and I want to relived the moment by making those Dal Parantha and want to live those moments again.
Today, I will share Moong Dal Parantha Recipe with my lovely people. Let’s journey to another delight on your plate.
Ingredients for Moong Dal Parantha Recipe
|Oil||Enough to cook parantha and cook its stuffing|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Chopped green chillies||1 tbsp|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||½ tsp|
|Boiled sprouts||1 cup|
|Chopped coriander||2 tsp|
|Curd and salt||¼ as the proportion of wheat flour|
|Wheat flour||Enough to make paranthas|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|45 MINS||20 MINS||65 MINS|
Moong Dal Parantha Recipe
- Add 3 tsp oil on a pan and add 1 tsp cumin seeds to it. Roast it a bit. Now add chopped green chilly, ginger and red chilly powder.
- Mix all and cook for a few minutes. Now add sprouts, salt and coriander. Cook it until it dries. Place it in a bowl and keep it aside to cool down.
- Now add curd and some salt in wheat flour and make the dough. Keep that dough for about 15-20 minutes aside.
- Now roll out thin on edges and thick interior rotis out of it. Place a roti on a flat surface. Now spread some of the cooked sprouts on it.
- Cover it with another roti and seal its edges. Now cook it on a pan. Now put oil on both sides of the roti and cook it until it turns CRISPY RED. Serve hot.
Using this Moong Dal Parantha recipe, taste this fabulous SPROUT DAL KA PARANTHA with a smile on your face. Credits are for the amazing mother who cooks it.
Nutritional Facts Of Moong Dal Parantha Recipe