Mojito seems to be favorite of most people. Get a mojito and your party goes amazing. It surely is a great cocktail. I believe it is the cynosure of every party, every other person tries to grab it whenever they can lay their hands on it. We can say it is go getter for all party lovers.
My grandfather used to serve it to almost every guest visiting his home. It saved his soul, he said. Even the day he died, he drank a glass full of Mojito Pitcher, his favorite. I have some sweeet memories associated with the Mojito Pitcher recipe. When he was gone, I learnt the way to make Mojito Pitcher and served it to my guests every time.
If you want to entertain your guests whole heartedly in your next party, do add Mojito Pitcher. You can easily prepare it at home by following the directions for Mojito Pitcher Recipe. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Orangeade– Just like we prepare lemonade, orangeade is basically a drink which is made up of oranges and water sugar with some other ingredients. Basically, it’s just another lemonade but made with oranges.
2. Masala Chaas– Masala chaas (also known as spiced Indian buttermilk) is a summertime staple! It is so refreshing and timeless. All you need is a glass of chilled chaas on a hot summer day.
3. Bacardi Mojito– Bacardi is always the favorite of many alcohol lovers and they love to improvise this brand in many ways and here it is the Bacardi Mojito recipe. This drink is good at the taste and will make you refreshed at the same time.
4. Melon Ball Drink– The Melon Ball is basically a tropical fruit flavor drink that you can enjoy anytime. You can also call it a fruity vodka shooter and you can add on your party menu. And trust me, this cocktail drink will make your party time a great time.
Ingredients required for Mojito Pitcher Recipe
|White sugar||1/2 cup|
|Fresh mint||36 leaves|
|Quartered lime||3 limes|
|Club Soda||1 litre|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes|
Mojito Pitcher Recipe
- Take a pitcher.
- Mix sugar and mint leave together so that leaves get broken down completely.
- Now add limes and mix until the limes give out juice.
- Put rum into this sugar mixture and stir it.
- Add club soda finally stirring it until the sugar gets dissolved completely.
Nutritional information of Mojito Pitcher Recipe
|Total fats||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.2 g|